3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JORA1231991 14.04.20 01:16 am

How to enable Russian language? (South Park: The Fractured But Whole)

Purchased a uplay account with South Park, but in the settings, no Russian language. Someone tell me how to enable?!
9 Comments
Sort by:
z
zloy_gamer 14.04.20

JORA1231991
in jublee has three stripes,it's settings and from there change the language

S
Setesh 14.04.20

most likely you acquired a foreign account, for which there is no Russian-speaking games

S
Sergey_31 14.04.20

A similar problem, only I bought the game in jublee and not ACC to her, found the interface and the default subtitle is in English. In the settings menu there is no Russian subtitles and all descriptions in English, who knows how to turn on subtitles?, and what crap it turns out. Everywhere is written that the subtitle and description in Russian there, but in fact nifiga(

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 14.04.20

The same problem. Bought and activated in aplee. In settings, there is absolutely no Russian language =\
MB who has known activation method of the Russian language?

P
Petr Volkov 14.04.20

Bought kollektsionku, the problem is the same. Wrote to tech support, and here is the answer (spoiler - simply reply, will wait for patches):
Thank you for the provided screenshots.

Your request to add Russian for the Russian subtitles and interface in the game South Park: The Fractured But Whole was was transferred to a specialized Department.

Please be patient, as this procedure takes some time.

I can assure You that I will inform You as soon as there is more information.

Please wait for my next letter to You.

Sincerely,
Sergey
Support Ubisoft

S
Sergey_31 14.04.20

The same thing answered in the support, then we will wait. But in General they were supposed to be originally, then of course nedorobotki yubikov.

R
Rywlan 14.04.20

Well, here is how then to trust this rotten yubisoftu. The same situation, today I bought the collector's edition which is not cheap to word. Russian localization is not. I don't know what to do. Either take the game back or wait for the hotfix.

S
Sergey_31 14.04.20

Called tech support, said that it is all who bought the collector's edition and not only him, many do not have support Russian language, if such appeals will be many, you will release a patch, or in an individual order will receive a new key for the game, where there are Russian subtitles.

Support replied:
I am glad to inform You that the result of the study, we replaced the present on Your account world version of the game on the Russian version. For the emergence of the Russian language in the game, please uninstall the game via the add or remove programs and then install the app again through Uplay.
If difficulties with localization continues, please inform, we will continue our consideration of Your request.

Game reinstalled, subtitles and a menu in Russian. My problem is solved)

P
Petr Volkov 14.04.20

Сергей_31
did the same thing - reinstalled the game, and voila, almost all languages have become available. But the mail did not come from them:)