3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
apostal0927 14.04.20 01:16 am

Google searched and forum and OFC! How to reset the cells? (WWE 2K18)

How to reset the cage used to be a stick in the top,right now, guys,tell me who knows!
7 Comments
Sort by:
[
[BroTHErNERO] 14.04.20

OMG maybe will start right now, look

[
[BroTHErNERO] 14.04.20

The enemy must be standing on the edge of the cage, you're next, tap on the keyboard down on DualShock X on xbox similar way DualShock(lower key)(I have no xbox)

S
SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs 14.04.20

Always been on the down key or X or A

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 14.04.20

apostal0927
And cell how to break through the opponent that involved with it? 15-16 parts summed of the enemy and knocked out OMG moment (in 17 parts) and then not to fail, not wanting to drive the opponent out of the ring, and you both brought to the cell and knocked out we can tell?

S
Semen Voronin22 14.04.20

Lucky1
XS. I have every had. The main thing that the character had this OMG moment. Also send the enemy into the wall around the corner of the cage, and OMG.

a
apostal0927 14.04.20

Lucky1
Not all wrestlers right now, can the cell to break! Strowman Braw I took out the door to the cage.

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 14.04.20

Simon Воронин22
The fact of the matter that was in the 15-16 parts to drive the opponent's head in a cage and 17-18 parts removed this possibility and that the enemy was near the cage they'll have a hard time to push OMG that would be appeared, I'm from about.

apostal0927
I know the question was not whether