3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stranjer8 14.04.20 01:16 am

Impressions of the game (How to Survive 2)

Will start with my impressions.

I have the incentive there is the first part. And it is pretty good for its category. Took it with pleasure (with the exception of the DLC is about a volcanic island). And if not for my habit of playing games before buying them, I would, for 5 minutes (the time between starting the game and asking for a refund), became the proud owner of this... this... game.

A vivid example of how you can do so ABSOLUTELY every SINGLE one (exaggerating, because he played only 5 minutes). It begins with a traditional problem: the game doesn't have the brains to determine the screen resolution of the player and the first launch will be in 1920 x 1080. Nowadays it is perceived as rudeness on the part of developers. In the game menu selection screen resolutions no. In the game files no chesnica with the name config.exe no. And the settings file which stores the graphics settings also not found. Helped Google. Was for resolution settings and choose the quality of graphics is responsible for the file Detect.exe. Come guess, damn. By the way, while searching in Google gave me links to the steam forum where some who also could not find graphics settings (RMB on the name of the game in the library - is also quite not obvious).

Having dealt with the resolution of the game launched a new menu. Discover that really there's no character selection. Maybe it's because I have pirates, but in the first part, even pirates could choose Persian. If it's just gone, so it's trivial to downgrade.

In General, the game starts and we are called a divine game camera, which is positioned so that the character is on top half of the screen, and therefore the side review worse than in the lower half of the screen. To control the camera position of course not. And play to the word immediately suggests to us that the management of the game is sharpened by a gamepad.

At this point in the game was successfully turned off and removed. But it is later revealed that she even has no plot. And in General about the game is online and coop. The game looks like it's made just one person on weekends and with reluctance. But even games made by one person that sometimes they look and play better.
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mos Kos 14.04.20

here are my impressions...
steam with two accounts online, I played 17 hours and offline(steam offline) about 20+-
the story and quests in the game is disgusting, to the last did not want to build a base, though, and I like it very much...
characters are not charismatic and very badly worked
have three additions donated by developers in day releases,and there is nothing that would be worth the money....
now for the good: just like to kill zombies from different weapons and crow, from the above additions, also otnositelno well it was done pumping hero and the complication of mutants depending on the level...
but the second part is better compared to the previous two parts
something like this, thank you for your attention

C
CreMat0ry 14.04.20

I have 15 hours, then was removed. All the tedious and monotonous, even dull Koop does not save

M
Miller_spb 14.04.20

in coop you go