3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Pahar 14.04.20 01:16 am

Bookworm (Elex)

Has anyone rocked this skill? What he does give? what books have the experience to give? I here how many have not played, have not seen any books for reading which would have accrued experience. Or I somehow misunderstood...
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelec86 14.04.20

support the theme, also did not find books, but to inject the skill

A
ALEXIY4EVER 14.04.20

not seen books with experience, not swing

V
Voinsevera 14.04.20

Is the amulet a scientist(or ring) with this skill, it is possible to test without pouring thereof... did not check ((

V
Vyacheslav Pahar 14.04.20

I ran the amulet, too, the experience did not give

R
RGC 14.04.20

This skill does not work. Piranha hard nakosyachili

G
GG4 14.04.20

A diary of sorts, for their interpretation are given 20 experience, perk 21 (5% as in the rest).

F
Folaytfenat 14.04.20

RGC
Rather cut the branch before the release, but not until the end, or a stepping stone for revision in the future. The game in General in many aspects of pumping circumcised. The same perks to increase the efficiency of the branches of the perks or features that do not karakteriziraju..

s
strelec86 14.04.20

GG4
and if the perk pumped and the ring still, the experience will be 10%?

R
RGC 14.04.20

Folaytfenat
But it is not so with a perk to increase efficiency?

F
Folaytfenat 14.04.20

RGC
They do not increase. The mind, or the translation is wrong, or they cut something, because no jacket, not craft this skill does not improve. Tested it personally.

W
WildMrak 14.04.20

There is an increased number of trunk in the dialogues, for some answers such as need battle 20, these skills give a 10 to a branch of battle, charisma, etc.

A
Alexah 14.04.20

they provide an opportunity during a conversation to answer a bout 10+ being there 2nd for example, all.

J
JuvialS 14.04.20

Go to the setting where a job see there are many tabs, one with books the other with audio recordings for each set give experience well, there are all sorts of chips supposedly the keys to the safes location of interesting things, etc.