3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YaroslavProstoYaroslav 04.10.19 05:11 pm

Not running a character in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

No overload no injuries, but the shift is not running ((
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prodavec snov 04.10.19

Spoiler

By sabzh:
Look in the option.
Fashion is?
Litsuha or not?
The old Repack?

D
Daidjer 04.10.19

YaroslavProstoYaroslav
Try to enter the code - player.setav carryweight [figure] — change carry weight N. Or tgm.

J
Jade-Spark 04.10.19

YaroslavProstoYaroslav
Too little input data to answer the question: when did this start - after the installation of some fashion or soon as was? Changed something in the game settings? Which version of the game 138-th or earlier?
Try the following: go to My Documents, where all the ini-schnick game, open the file Fallout4.ini and skip to the bottom. there should be a section [Gameplay], if not, create and add a row of fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCelldistance=0

l
lexx818 04.10.19

Caps lock

C
Ctpannik 04.10.19

Describe the problem in more detail. Most likely your HS is not running on the territory of the settlement. so? It is the fault of the mods. Haven't played in four, but as I recall, this problem arose due to the failure of some sloppy modders script workshop. Some restrictions on the player in build mode was not removed at the time of finding a location (if the problem is partial failure of the script, when you exit build mode reset frontend, but was not reset trigger, indicating the location of the player in this mode), or even (in the case of a complete breakdown of the script, when you exit build mode not be reset to the restrictions of the player).

In General, in both cases, the guilty fashion, so see for yourself what and when you put. This problem can occur spontaneously.

d
denBY 04.10.19

Caps lock press and will be happiness