3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GumbertG 15.04.20 01:09 pm

Advertising on TV v2. Discussion.

Here you can:
To discuss the most successful commercials
To criticize annoying breaks in the movie
To reflect on the whole industry of TV PR in General.

Previous threads:
tired of advertising on TV!
Advertising on TV: what could be worse?
50 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edik Pisyukovich 15.04.20

for*the ball is on TNT or STS,every 10 minutes,all sorts of crap show,especially in the TNT movie to begin using 5min,movie will start after 2 minutes,the movie began.AHHH

t
timtimH 15.04.20

So my Tops:
The most hilarious:
1) Och-h-ry is old (I am the white eagle!)
2) the Lotus (with the bride and the man, almatyaudit toilet paper), though stupid.\
3) Snickers with sunflower seeds (Love Vanya-well done!)
The most enjoyable (watchable):
1) Korkunoff (music normal).
2) Mr. Clean (when I watch it, remember carbon monoxide booklet Apocalypsis, welkome! and point out: Mr. fun Devil in Hell take you hurry!)
3) Beer (it is impossible to portray the people and it really looks cool)
HS:
1) Strip (any)
2) Diapers (any)
3) Toilet preparations (any)
Then I will update!

x
xMiGx 15.04.20

To watch a movie is generally considered a crime, 80 per cent of the impression of the movie completely killed the advertising. T. e. watch is this worse than not to look at, fun zero the whole movie turns into gum.

A
Armateam 15.04.20

Very nice to look at advertising, in which a beautiful girl, though not a pity the time spent on it, just like advertising with pleasant music ( e.g. Coca-Cola), but do not like advertising, in which neither one nor the other.

t
timtimH 15.04.20

In strips too beautiful girls...

B
Barnett 15.04.20

3) Beer (it is impossible to portray the people and it really looks cool)
But for me it's the lamest I could only imagine. Just hate when the glasses tend to move, while dumb voice.
To hell with these videos, it is better to Volochkova with the basketball to watch.

G
GumbertG 15.04.20

In some cases, such as situation comedies, advertising, even better, as the storytelling in them is set to two for a commercial break.

B
Barnett 15.04.20

Yes any channel is usually assigned the film standard two hours, but what little film there is so much time, so they are close the rest is. In some cases it is really useful if for example you know how much is the film and compare to how much he was dosed channel, you can learn how often/or not often you will get commercials.

D
Den_Shul 15.04.20

And I hate ads about ... while flowing my favorite ketchup. And wants them to sing I can masturbate with your hand, while flowing my favorite ketchup.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 15.04.20

How do you like Pepsi Max. Where shake your hair or a bald head like one

s
sexrs 15.04.20

I very much hate this stupid ad on TV!!! :@

s
sexrs 15.04.20

It makes me crazy, Leys MAX where all dance Sheff chips..!

D
Din. 15.04.20

to me, ads are not confusing, the interval between the screening of the film and is comfortable to me :)

U
Ukropchik 15.04.20

I have become accustomed. It in some moments it helps. For example, watching a thread of the film for Screening and there is no advertising here and think to bear it to the end of the film, or to run to dolnack.

u
ultra_alen 15.04.20

I hate advertising with a non-alcoholic beer,chips and crackers.(I live in Ukraine)

B
Barnett 15.04.20

Now quite often you can see probably the most stupid car commercial.
This is the new Peugeot 308. What idiot came up with to compare a car with women's Boxing, and even under such sad music.
Rogozin then there is Boxing gets a championship belt and there's this inappropriate slogan Who says beauty can't be strong. What kind of beauty can be discussed, if the present what would seem to face after the match.

G
Grand Theft Aero 15.04.20

Another stupid ad of the Beeline, with cattle actors, there is only a fine saleswoman says, but she can not sing like all of them, but still some stupid song played, generally such songs are not heard!And DOG, IN ANY ADVERTISING BEELINE ALL THIS HOWLING DOG, this in the end.

L
Lord Volandemort 15.04.20

The most fun advertising:

Grub:

Yogurt. Especially this one. And you know that sound has color?. This is why there should there are mixed, what would the one who ate it found out about it?

Rastishka. Where the kid priglasila Dino.

Sprite. The one where desisexyboy from it into smithereens breaks. Again it is interesting to know that part of it that gives this effect? I remembered the cartoon about Boa juice.
Another Sprite. Where the dude flies on the water wings.

The world automata with Coca Cola. Where automate all sorts of live devils and accompany each bottle purchased.

Radioactive Orbits. The one where he is the lifeguard on the tower teeth glow.
Mutagenic Dirol. People mutate to the water elementals.

Snickers. Where Volochkova change into an man.
Snickers. The Autobots with the Decepticons chase football.
Snickers. Two tractor play tennis barrels.

NATs. Advertising with a protein, where the protein from the NATs paralic broke.
NATs. The one where the women from his Tits had grown.

Still had funny ads with swimming pool on the roof.

Hallucinogenia detergents.

Two gins. Mr. Clean and Mr. Muscle.

Advertising Myth with the Sink.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 15.04.20

To watch a movie is generally considered a crime, 80 per cent of the impression of the movie completely killed the advertising. T. e. watch is this worse than not to look at, fun zero the whole movie turns into gum.
But during the commercials, you can go to the toilet,get out of the refrigerator can of Cola,and many more.
Love is about Snickers,where Volochkova!When he is beating on him!This is delicious! :)

B
Barnett 15.04.20

Love is about Snickers,where Volochkova!When he is beating on him!This is delicious! :
+1
This is a hit among advertising) And its expression: Kiss my tutu you can live in everyday life to start.