3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vidzhey 15.04.20 01:10 pm

Optimum(Optimized) graphics Settings (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Hi all, lay out the optimal graphics settings.
Also two of my current articles here!:
1. https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5e8d228bf6575656885bce6c/nastroika-grafiki-v-mount--blade-ii-bannerlord-5e8eaee5aecc1b2535d9fbfe
2. https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5e8d228bf6575656885bce6c/kak-pravilno-optimizirovat-igru-mount--blade-ii-bannerlord-5e8d244a43499365394ed3f4

These settings were tested on the map of the company + in battle, as well as in major cities
PC configuration, GTX 1050 2GB, SSD, Windows 10, I5-2300 3.0 GHZ, 16 GB RAM. Repak, the latest version 1.0.4.

Also want to note, if you have a graphics card from Nvidia, in control panel, under advanced settings, put up and antistrophe trilinear optimization to on, the filtering of the texture can be put on quality,
Negative deviation to the reference

Average FPS on the map of the company = 70.
Average fps in battle and cities 55-75.
Also want to note that when shadows are enabled, fps in cities may fall down to 5-10 frames. In the battles about 3-6 frames of drawdown.
If you do not care about the shade, can completely disable lighting + ssao and all types of shadows.
THE LINK TO FULL PHOTO IMGUR:
https://imgur.com/a/bXJobqx
68 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

https://imgur.com/a/bXJobqx
Full Size

V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

The most voracious settings >
1. The quality of the shaders
2. The quality of filtering. In the game anisotropy texture filtering eats fps
3. Texture quality(it is better to put on average)
4. Quality sheets, details of the environment, the quality of the surface.
5.Smoothing TSAO

And of course shadow, if you need fps in battles, ie lacking, then turn off all the settings of shadows.

p.s: If you put everything on very low, you will lose in quality + fps will be even lower, but here the AVERAGE optimal settings.
If you want to maximally achieve a stable APF, it is best to come into a major city, for example, where will the sunset find more or less the time when the fps on the secondary level, and then keep up or put each configuration in order to see how it affects your PC configuration, eating or not eating fps. for example, the quality of lightning, eats 7-10 fps on low and on average gives an increase of the same 7-10 frames.
The quality of the character and details of the environment can put on average. But I do not advise, because he checked the picture, did not notice a difference, but these parameters amirali about 3-5 fps.
You can also put a tick in its sole discretion, for me personally, if the battle below 60 fps, the play is not comfortable.

G
GhostRR 15.04.20

The trouble is the performance of this game is that it eats all the RAM when it is not schadno , I decided pomonitorit the game itself uses at the minimum salary of 3.5 gig despite the fact that I have 8 shows that the RAM is 100% loaded despite the fact that other processes of NEMA , I think the game caches all that RAM for what purpose is unknown and there is likely a jamb in the fact that it's store stores and doesn't want to drop out of the wild Frisians , who knows when it is developed correct soon, I hope .

V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

GhostRR
Personally, I have, in a large city, with the above graphics settings, monitoring the game with the system ate about 8-9 gigs. We conclude that at the moment, 8GB of RAM it is very difficult to achieve acceptable comfort in the game. But I think 1-2 months will be less stable. And in 1-2 years, full fixed game.

Just do not forget. What you need to be careful of the Wind, preferably 10ая + lack of viruses and all the chips on optimizing Windows 10(Settings)(YouTube video). Besides, I'm not talking about defragmenting the hard drive, clean a PC from dust, etc

V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

Actually, I was not trying to notice the difference, with high shaders or low,did not see the difference.
The only thing that affects the picture is the quality of the textures, I do not advise to put on low, because in comparison with the average picture PTS lame + on average, compared to low, biting only 2-3 scenes, but the picture looks much better. Also texture filtering, namely anisotropy x2, bilinear and trilinear. 4x,8x,16x, eat a lot of fps. This is not Skyrim where it was possible to put a 16x, and go to roll vitranska guards Kukan.

s
siparl 15.04.20

Ryzen 8 cores at 3,6 MHz, 1050 ti(6 gb), RAM 8... Twisted Seine low and 30 fps...

A
Aleksandr72 15.04.20

siparl
intel 4 cores at 3.6 GHz, rtx 2060 (6gb), RAM 32 gb ddr4 2400 MHz. Unscrewed all on max fps below 75 does not happen. Although the above too(( Vidyuhi creature automatically produces as much fps as the Hz of the monitor. If you connect e.g. a monitor with 60 Hz, then the fps will be a maximum of 60. Below can simultaneously sink, if you come across a non-optimized game like rust for example. But higher than that can monitor in any way((( But with this game everything is in order. Mostly complained about one operatives 8 gig and below.

d
dmitriyrams 15.04.20

siparl
Александр72
Vertical sync ofnice and will get you higher fps.

n
nominar 15.04.20

I have 4790к 4.5 1080 and 16 Opera, wild lags in siege castles when on both sides of the man 200, if you just create a battle for 500 dug it all works fine. XS in General, che them there with optimization.

A
Aleksandr72 15.04.20

dmitriyrams
I'm not working. Checked. Sync is usually turned off already by default when you install any game. Sometimes turn it yourself, in most cases, not include, but the result is the same - in any game the fps are not higher than the frequency of the monitor. Prior to this was a gtx660 with 3GB on Board, it was not like this. In the same tank for example gave 80-90 fps, and 2060 with the same settings 75 is not lower and not higher. I have a monitor with such frequency now. By the way, too changed, after the purchase of the card. Before that the monitor was 60 Hz, and tanks fps was also 60 without vertical sync. on the one hand is good, once again not to tense, the temperature above 60 does not rise, the card is not audible. On the other hand I would like to know what the maximum frequency is given by the map in any game. Maybe you can look into some program, but I have not found such programs, which can output data at the maximum frequency on the monitor directly during the game. Those I have, show what is written above is issued at the moment the frequency.

d
dmitriyrams 15.04.20

Александр72
Check the settings in the Nvidia control Panel
Perhaps there vertikalka enabled globally.
see screen https://i.imgur.com/7zVIfbe.jpg
Spoiler
And as for the programs showing fps on the screen, try MSI Afterburner. Just don't use it overclocked, if you don't need it.

M
Metis163 15.04.20

The first version was played vigorously, and the latter became the friezes to attack often.

z
zekmakai 15.04.20

What settings would you recommend for my hardware?
Win 10
GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB
Intel i5-3.0 ghz 7400
RAM 8GB

T
TINVG 15.04.20

zekmakai
Bro, nothing will help until I can do something stupid is not enough RAM, at most 8GB , Intel i7 , 1050ti (4GB) , tried everything ,nothing happens, lags terribly:(
Well or to buy RAM to finish it up to 16 GB

R
RzhavyyPlastik 15.04.20

Dear, thank you very much.Helped

V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

All kind time of day friends!
I Corrected the settings and now found the balance between quality and performance.
Besides, we all suggest you to update the driver on NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards.
At the moment, with prasadam charts that you see below, I get consistently good picture.
In the cities the average fps varies from 40 to 60.
In the battle approximately 45-80, 55 on the average.
You can also include the rest of the graphics function by setting a tick in all points that are responsible for tessellation, reflections, etc!
You should also set the settings audio quality low(no effect on the sound) + to try threshold VRAM in graphics settings of the game to put on PTS.high if for example, your system, the weakest link is the CPU.

V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

zekmakai
Look at the screenshot above, you can set the threshold value of the memory at www Vysokoe should be stable fps.

V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

Metis163
You should try to update the graphics driver, set the paging file to make defragment hard disk HDD + just in case to check for viruses with Eset NOD 32 antivirus

V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

Settings Nvidia:
Trilinear optimization: on.

S
Svzshennik 15.04.20

Vidzhey
Listen, and you have 1000 battles no lag? I just don't know what to blame percents i5-8GB 7300HQ or operatives, the card as you 10502гб