3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yiygit856uyy 15.04.20 01:11 pm

after reset (Diablo 2)

tomorrow reset will duck here who gets to swing first in what character and what skills to softcore/hardcore and classic
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey047 15.04.20

Obvious hammer to start, and then where will suffer)

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

yiygit856uyy
Still thinking about it. Either you're tripping in a fast farming and whining that 98% of the server is looking for Saki when it's time to play pvp already. Or challenge yourself and start some kind of Summoner or a wind druid, so hard. Then I for a long time will do.

D
Dal0k 15.04.20

T-Fox
And Cho in the wines of this druid ? the first Persian I had for the season

C
Covah 15.04.20

The author, I would suggest that you play Diablo 2 on a server not so long ago. Everything will be as usual. First, the abundance of naked witches on Blizzard, then the first shack, the first Oculus and a turbulence in the chat about their overpraise. Well, after the thumb - locomotives, wheels, roads.

About builds/the Persians - there is hardly even the end of the season someone will gather a full inventory of 3/20/20.

In short, grind for grind (C)

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

Dal0k
nothing, except that it does not messily, and without Eni is still not mobile. A couple Lo them to collect no easy task, what to speak of a pair of triple S, it was a hint.

S
Savonarol1 15.04.20

Chose between a hammer and a Summoner. With hammer, everything is clear - a proven variant, mobile, even without armor can clean some locations, they can repel penasaran. On the other hand, I've already started, now want something new, and time was not so much. For Summoner never played, why not to try, besides, I heard Gamla for it just a fairy tale - one hand play, the other drinking tea - just what's needed. You just want to run in the good old Diablo, not really delving into the hunt for the first Sakai or frantic pulling of wigs on the Enigma. So chose a Summoner. Although, if prolonged, if there is a good online and prospects pvp action in the new season, then maybe wigs shabby as time will allow.

p
playersik 15.04.20

It's time to APAT my guides as homeless in the Park to farm everything)

R
RomanDII 15.04.20

Asya on traps)

H
Hamka_St 15.04.20

I'm using the classic trapsink, then in Lod converto

L
Luzinkpot 15.04.20

BO\FindItem Barb

L
Luzinkpot 15.04.20

playersik wrote:
as a homeless in the Park to farm everything)
Oh! This for me , is there a link ?

k
kolossEkb 15.04.20

the Sorka going to swing on HC )

O
Obsessed 15.04.20

Covah, beautifully said! :-)