3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skr1llexxx 15.04.20 01:14 pm

Stalker soc with Autumn Aurora 2.1 crashes after the bar (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

In General, we decided to go through all of the Stalker, respectively, with good graphics set Aurora all was well the mod is very went, but after he came to the bar and took all the extra jobs it the bartender and other NPCs the character starts to limp and if you persist it is saving at boot gives an error of the game. if you do not take home assignments and to move only on the story all the rules( of course I don't want to). help can someone experienced with the problem.
13 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg199966 15.04.20

The log of departure in the Studio

A
ABRAScovyy 15.04.20

What kind of PC? Now am with this mod.

S
Skr1llexxx 15.04.20

PC, 9600k in i5 overclocked to 4.8, 16 operatives 3400мг, videos rtx 2060, the log now throw off

S
Skr1llexxx 15.04.20

here is the error when loading save after taking extra jobs

S
Skr1llexxx 15.04.20

so probably better to be seen, and the crash is just when you select this file, save ie to the upload button I don't even get

o
oleg199966 15.04.20

Skr1llexxx
This is a standard window that just says there is an error, but does not say what kind. Need is a log file. Immediately after departure create a new Notepad document and paste the text there - this will be the cause of the error. Probably just made the save.

S
Skr1llexxx 15.04.20

S
Skr1llexxx 15.04.20

I have a save at the bar before taking the extra job, I downloaded it and tried to look for maybe some dope that is the problem I thought it then and I don't take rolls only one if the bartender to take additional on the murder of a military of it, all the others that the bartender that the other NPCs after I take them, the job is saved and try to load from error, tried to remain in the bar wanted to go to another location but in the same

o
oleg199966 15.04.20

Try to rename the eng folder to rus. What a ride.

o
oleg199966 15.04.20

Still it can be a standard bug of the original: more than 10 tasks in the PDA should not be. If you have 9 tasks in the PDA including a main, 10th it is impossible to take. Not played this mod, but this error is very common.

S
Skr1llexxx 15.04.20

oleg199966
you were right you take away 1 task standards, take 1 at least 10 more turns and departure.... Is there a fix or how to live with this gradually passing?

o
oleg199966 15.04.20

Skr1llexxx
This is a standard bug of the original game and sensible fixes I found. Mostly this is corrected by changing the game engine, most likely be edits to this mod no.

S
Skr1llexxx 15.04.20

okay, thanks for the help at least now I know what the problem is,I will try to look for a solution if not I will gradually pass