3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeonKiller.UA 15.04.20 01:15 pm

It is not clear how some skills (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

1) Leadership, the third ahead to Arrange the troops before the battle?
2) If I have engineering 100, do I need a engineer partner?
3) same with the healer and scout?
6 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXLavrikXx 15.04.20

LeonKiller.UA
1. Do not vkurse
2,3. If the partner skill of 200 is needed. Just b there was a sense they need role in the clan to assign.
P. S. But if assigned the role of partner your skills (engineering, medicine, etc.) to be pumped will not,he will develop colleges have

L
LeonKiller.UA 15.04.20

xXLavrikXx
Thank you. But this is what I saw, if I like medicine and have 100 mate 100 and it is assigned a role in the clan's physician, on the treatment of detachment bonuses are coming from me and from his partner, and from the head of the bonuses more than companion with the same buildup.

S
SpecialHammer 15.04.20

the company would like to improve your skills. If you have appointed a companion with more skills than you in a specific role, it acts as a skill would be in your squad. But there's either bugs, or that, indeed sometimes it turns out that is pumped in both of them. I sometimes alternate the role of your main character to upgrade those skills.

L
LeonKiller.UA 15.04.20

Another interesting skill the godfather, someone has already checked the spool and how it works?
In management skill 8 Unite is also not fully understand how it works.

S
Sharkyyy3 15.04.20

xXLavrikXx
I have a partner is the role of the engineer each time the siege is increasing my skill, not a partner.

x
xXLavrikXx 15.04.20

Sharkyyy3
Strange...I have the beta patch with an old save, my skill is not kachaetsya. Maybe a new game should start...