3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 01:15 pm

The new season of 2020 (Diablo 2)

Ladder reset coming to an end, and soon the realm will be available for play starting the new season.

Unfortunately the event due to the current situation, had to be in a hurry and not everything that was planned to do before reset, done but still have time for it.

All existing characters are transferred to non-ladder mode of the game. In order to participate in a new competition for level 99 and play with everything we need to create new characters. Old characters converted to non-ladder, to play along with a new will not.

The mechanism of randomization loot has been slightly adjusted. This is a forced measure as the last in some circumstances, led to a serious imbalance and even multiple complaints from players. Changes do not affect the chance of the drop, and on the gameplay the vast majority of players should not be affected.

The same will soon be fixed two bug that could cause missing subjects in some circumstances. (apologies to the player who have been waiting for the answer to your query on this subject, but earlier opportunities to do so do not exist)

Read more about the ladder here.
How to connect to the server

Please note that using cheat programs with the game is strictly prohibited and will result in the loss of the character. Cheat are considered to be any programs except those which are officially written that they are allowed.

Enjoy the game in the new season.
92 Comments
Sort by:
A
G
Grinaaa Morningstar 15.04.20

Thank you.

f
flud o trone 15.04.20

g_n wrote:
The mechanism of randomization loot has been slightly adjusted. Changes do not affect the chances of the drop
Cavo?

p
pirya 15.04.20

Good luck in the new season and good mood! :)

M
MOWHOCTu 15.04.20

Beauty!

M
Mylenium 15.04.20

Thanks

K
Klassewer 15.04.20

g_n wrote:
The same will soon be fixed two bug that could cause missing subjects in some circumstances. (apologies to the player who have been waiting for the answer to your query on this subject, but earlier opportunities to do so do not exist)
Even apologized, well, forgivable. Surprisingly I'm the first who complained about this bug with Iron Golem.

D
DELETEEND 15.04.20

g_n

g_n wrote:
Changes do not affect the chance of the drop, and on the gameplay the vast majority of players should not be affected.
and those on whom it will affect, as I understand it, is now sitting on a mountain of nl sadow who did nothing ?))
the norms of the season, all things being equal, all honestly, thank you!... if you sit there at % flash your left ear

F
Firenessa 15.04.20

Beauty buit kada palatim, and conductive await !

r
rambler87 15.04.20

Klassewer
And what kind of bug? And what is this "certain conditions" under which you can lose items?

M
MyatKO. 15.04.20

K
Klassewer 15.04.20

rambler87
I only complained about 1 - when you have an iron golem made out of things with inserted sockets out of the game with the thing on the cursor - it disappears. This is a bug of the game, not the server.

r
rambler87 15.04.20

I wonder) is really a rather unusual condition! Maybe it's so few complaints of this kind due to the fact that few people enjoy saving things on the index at the output (personally I always did doubt that the subject be retained and will not fall off))). And you test it Golem "slot" causes the loss of the subject? I wonder what's the bug in program code) I think the Golem is in the code something close to the subject of the index) and that is why with the slot - probably even more then the Golem is considered by it as already a thing on the sign))

r
rambler87 15.04.20

Somewhere there are details with regards to new season, what innovations? What are the key items? Rune word all the old left? Not added reset skills option?

D
Dal0k 15.04.20

I mean cheats are forbidden? and maphack cheat ?

r
rambler87 15.04.20

Dal0k
Just like multiwindow mode d2m is not considered a cheat.

R
RainInTheNight 15.04.20

Oh, lucky those who are in the house! I hope tomorrow will join

R
RainInTheNight 15.04.20

g_n
Marrowwalk bug is fixed?

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.04.20

RainInTheNight
Do with marrowalk bug and Dober Pira tyril igorka of Enigma?!
could lead to missing items (s)

U
UHSAV 15.04.20

Thank you, long overdue.
- MyatKO - was even more)))
Spoiler- it's Weird guys make. Write the rules themselves and they are hatched. In the rules it says that to reset the table players will be notified 2 weeks. And here is where it was before the alert. The topic with the name Ladder reset 11 APR 2020 was created on 6 April. And now 11 APR (a difference of 5 days). So for two weeks you all))) will keep Track of you after 3-4 years from the beginning of the season - the start of a new? Yeah, of course - hot!