3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dzmitry_kot 15.04.20 01:16 pm

The name of your company (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Decided to make a new profile and drove to make the name of the company, which could in real world use. So now, in 2016, all more or less adequately engaged 10 times... And how is your firm called? (I ask for fun, not to copy). Thank you!
21 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 15.04.20

dzmitry_kot

v
vigo24 15.04.20

That's my name. What is the difference of the role which is no plays and no where does not appear

m
mainara72 15.04.20

Russian Bear. I have. But can give You the logo and the name of my old company.

d
dzmitry_kot 15.04.20

vigo24
It is clear, but if I have something in head banging, so sit and suffer...) a week every day for 8 hours coming up with names and nothing happens...))

S
ShermanT 15.04.20

EuroTrans in the game.

S
Stalin5014 15.04.20

Sosamba Logistic Company (SLC)

m
mainara72 15.04.20

and what to think. if you need to give everything is ready. and there was no such name. and so it is necessary to play and watch what the company is.

A
Alexander 222 15.04.20

dzmitry_kot
@Mail.ru logistik (ML)

m
mainara72 15.04.20

Yes, Yes you are right.. at least 10 times a day to change. )))

d
dzmitry_kot 15.04.20

_BESIK_
Yes, I know) I just decided to make the title as if I was doing the firm in the real world. And it turns out that all the names and abbreviations already used in all sorts of European backwoods...

A
Azaz Ololoev 15.04.20

ETS2, and the Americans Truckee ATS, I found something to break my head ....

A
Alarickus 15.04.20

dzmitry_kot
To come up with a clear and short title none not used probably hard. I have the opposite situation. I came up with his name last year. To be precise 15.09.2015 when I bought the game, and then BAM, here's 21.07.2016 was the name for a carrier vyacheslav shelest from South Carolina. Bicalcarata. Now my virtual Euro office belongs to him or he to me sue for plagiarism :) Here is the link http://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/truckingcompany/southcarolina/slavic-logistic-llc-usdot-2911235.php

T
Turbo-515TM2 15.04.20

dzmitry_kot
TranLine Europe

d
dzmitry_kot 15.04.20

Alarickus
Yes, I, too, ran, like when a absolute some random letters, but then boom, some Americans already have this)

s
sashababich2201 15.04.20

dzmitry_kot
It seems to me that there is a single registry which is a list with the names of existing companies. All in all, that would not be two companies with the same name. Look for the registry.

A
Alarickus 15.04.20

dzmitry_kot
In this case it is best to proceed not from the names of country, region, nationality or name of the owner, and at least from the city or the abbreviation of first and last name. As in the TV series the Matchmaker Ttbabe (Transport partnership Budko Buhangin) (20 RUB/km) :)

d
dzmitry_kot 15.04.20

Alarickus
As soon as I mocked his name and surname... And how all companies were as it turned out))

A
Alarickus 15.04.20

dzmitry_kot
Use your imagination. It is always possible to reasonably insert a couple of letters in the abbreviations. Look to local legends and myths. Hard to pick the easy name or the abbreviation for faceless man. No wonder people eat bread and thinking out loud, lungs, all clear company name.

M
McLaren MP4-4 15.04.20

Horns and hooves

s
severe116rus 15.04.20

Rostransavto
\