3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vidzhey 15.04.20 01:16 pm

How to make an amazing companion (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

How to manage the squad which I created a tab of the CLAN.
For example, the detachment of the satellite from 20 fighters, he patrols some areas.
How to make sure that he followed me or joined my army that is separate from me
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
shpegun 15.04.20

No, it is completely Autonomous. The only thing you can do is when you create a Kingdom, raise armies, and call the satellite in it.
In addition, the only control over the squad, which you can carry out is either to dissolve through the same tab, or when you meet him and talk, give or take warriors

S
SpecialHammer 15.04.20

Units independent. What you want to do. For your army you can join when you have a Kingdom. Create an army and choose the units. But detachment should not be less than a certain percentage of the limit (don't remember exactly, like not less than 20%)

S
Svzshennik 16.10.20

SpecialHammer
40%

Z
Zerera 16.10.20

In order not to create a separate topic on the question, who knows how to talk to the right lord/vassal, if he is part of some already assembled army? Because the dialogue is only with the leading army, although it can consist of up to a dozen vassals.

L
LeonKiller.UA 16.10.20

Zerera
In this case, you can only become a hired member of this faction and talk, or wait until the army disbands. There are no other ways yet.

G
GventPlayer 16.10.20

5 cents in the theme....
I had a vassal game (i.e. without a kingdom and no settlements) it was also possible for 0 influence to pull up two satellites in the army and walk the whole bed of creepy to impose

I will also be glad if someone pokes a muzzle in the theme of cities in which it is more profitable to create caravans.