3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rigel star 15.04.20 01:16 pm

The question about the Dutch in the final (Spoilers) (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Anyone would understand his behavior in the finale or the epilogue ? The plot from the dialogue about telling him that he's a mix of Robin hood and Grand strategist. Found someone in the game what kind of explanation ? Personally showed me strange that he submitted to the influence of Mickey.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAsher12 15.04.20

Rigel star
The desire of developers to make a cool character, but I had to make it bad for the first part

L
Lex-one 15.04.20

Rigel star
Early nursing from mother stayed on it for life boyish. He believes in stupid dream, score the dough and dump. But civilization comes on the heels of, and every new plan for going deeper in one known place.
Even get 3 the Chapter about Grays and Braitwaite how silly he went there, because in this town everyone knows each other and sooner or later it came to light would.
Dutch silly charismatic child.
If not Chose, it would be up to his years and did not survive.

L
Lex-one 15.04.20

Rigel star
Miku and he listens because he's the only one he assents and agrees with him in everything. After all, he is just at hand what all of them took, as Pinkerton has promised him freedom for the Dutch.

R
Rigel star 15.04.20

Lex-one
What about the psychological portrait agree ( straight to the point) But this time R wrote on inspiration from classics westerns. but there is an important final touch of character and motivation . The conversations can be assumed that he led the band for 20 years. With Hosea he talks as like a adviser in the Italian mafia. From this we can assume that he at least was smart . But look at the last part of the game where his obvious paranoia . He begins to hear any more of Miku though Arthur and John, he was nearly grown ( or at least much more known) And so 1 finale when it is not poma's not Mika not to Arthur ( which he says You're like a brother to me) . Braket Arthur at the factory in dealing with the Indians ( again, why ? why ? ) And the second final with John when he shoots at Mick and leaves ( here I do not understand ) for Example, if all of the money that might try to shoot all or evenly divide for example. And Mick what is too obvious a villain . Personally, I have had the desire to shoot him in the quiet and you ?

L
Lex-one 15.04.20

Rigel star
Rigel star wrote:
And the second final with John when he shoots at Mick and leaves ( here I do not understand )
He found out who was the traitor.
Rigel star wrote:
Arthur throws the plant in the case with the Indians ( again, why ? why ? )
He (and all the gang) see that Arthur is already a walking corpse, most likely on this.
Rigel star wrote:
part of the game where his obvious paranoia
Of course, Chose dead, Arthur is a walking corpse, John the idiot, just Mika with a sober mind and assents, but without Hosie Dutch has nothing it turns out, someone takes them all, who is Dutch knows.
That train rolls paranoia in full swing.
Rigel star wrote:
And Mick what is too obvious a villain
He's a cunning moron, the plot you can see that he is not very smart.
And I immediately realized that he made a deal with the Pinkertons.