3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solstice 04.10.19 05:12 pm

How to get 5 rank reputation? (Overwatch)

A rarity to see a player with rank 5 reputation (itself a long jump from 3-rd and 4-th and Vice versa) but I wonder how to get max rank 5? after all, with each rank giving more containers.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AS8 04.10.19

Well, I already sit six months with grade 4 and 5 really bothered.
But while on the subject, take the one in the command to show you all characters masterfully erase enemies in a powder. The teamwork, communicate with your team mates as much as possible. (but if you fall silent, then nothing can be done) Plus, don't get cocky and notice other good things for allies and rivals.

A
AS8 04.10.19

Well, not to tilovati, though at times it is very problematic

S
Solstice 04.10.19

AS8 wrote:
take the one the team needs
Once (as an experiment) for a week tried to play purely peak tank+frail, in the end, I though laykali repeatedly, but to raise the rank not come out.
I wonder how much give containers for 5 grade? 4-th give 3.

C
Chestir 04.10.19

Solstice
4 give..) I often 5 to rank up..... that falls to four out of five) weird thing, it is not clear how to give, etc.)) scored on this topic)

S
Solstice 04.10.19

Chestir
Overwatch Wiki I read that this rating decreases over time, but if you many will report that it can be reset by 1 rank. Sorry no scale progress, so I would know exactly how much is left to decrease or increase.

C
Chestir 04.10.19

Solstice
about the scale to the point) and so I have a max rank of 5 stayed about a month and then started to jump back and forth))) XS in General)

A
Aleksey Alishev 04.10.19

Solstice
4 PCs

r
raider6565 28.06.21

I drove from 5m for about a month or two and then dropped it on the 4th - in order to get the 5th you need to get an epic or legendary match and to keep it, it should be repeated (at least I noticed that)

W
Wolf-Mercenary 28.06.21

For two years now I've been launching an over only for events for the sake of thematic skins. As he got the 4th rank, he never dropped, although quite a lot of time passes between events.

Y
YUNGYODA666 18.03.22

Big secret. Well, play honestly, like other players, and you can reach rank 5.

Although I myself jump from 3rd to 4th.

q
qwerty1999 17.11.22

For likes at the end of the game, my wife is at rank 5. constantly playing on Mercy and saving people