3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZmS 15.04.20 01:17 pm

grief ba vs ba fools (Diablo 2)

what is better for ww-Barba? in the left hand beast.
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nwn2030 15.04.20

ZmS
if only Fools, Cruel ~300Ed, Repairs c Eth rune Lo

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

ZmS
And I vote for grief. To outdo veapon too unrealistic affixes to catch needs. cruel fools repair will not be enough. Still 40 IAS, the socket pair or 100+units all on essential ba.

Z
ZmS 15.04.20

nwn2030
T-Fox
flour of choice damn it... still think that fools 40 ias eth not, without runes, lo, dps will be higher than that of grief'a due to ar (in bvc)... or not? eth 2sox, selfrepair - too unreal particles. I agree.

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

ZmS
I think that the profit from the number you hit when you attack such weapon immeasurably with the loss of dps. I would have believed if grief 3-5K AR, but there is 8K+ chases with the rules of the invent. If you double this figure, it does not mean that you're twice as likely to get there will be. But not essential BA one hundred pounds physical DMG will be less than half the fretboard.

n
nwn2030 15.04.20

ZmS
of course Grif take. Lo - it will be a good average neck. And even this BA, as I wrote, 1 soc, with no additional Ed to cruel290+ without IAS, first, even in our mega long season hardly exists, and secondly, it will cost a Lo due to its great rarity (plus it will have to salicetti another Lo+). You didn't think to take a gul for ist? :D

Z
ZmS 15.04.20

T-Fox
nwn2030
do not throw tomatoes, Barba gathered offe. Arsenal like all there (except for fools). looking for the best combination. inventory seems good, gives ~8-10K ar. recently went in to your ACC on the pg, all the characters remained, only now in nonladder'e. nice :) had a good smiter, hammer, auradin. the armor was handed out before leaving. sorry :) 8 years has passed...

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

-young man, do you have the time?
-Half past five
-Exactly, and that's on my watch 10 minutes?
-That's right, today I checked on TV.
-I have a reliable mechanism, Japanese. Odd I still think that not yet half past five.
don't worry, I'm with my Swiss go for the second year is always the second shows.
-Oh, everyone, stop throwing tomatoes!
- Wtf???

3m3m 15.04.20

ZmS
grief kry4e full perf rare 300 ed fools 2x soc eth self repair