3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenXP1 04.10.19 05:12 pm

The video driver is not enough allocated memory (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Before on high settings the game was normal, averaging 50 fps.
After upgrading from 27 Aug when you enter the menu, the message"the video Driver is not enough allocated memory. It may have a negative impact on the gameplay. And in the game with the same graphics settings 1-5 fps. How to solve this problem?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MoS_Art 04.10.19

May try to update some more wood on the card?

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 04.10.19

DenXP1
Yesterday the hotfix was released, everything seems to be fixed

D
DenXP1 04.10.19

araveuG ehC otsenrE
After this hotfix I have nothing changed :(

V
Vladimir Titov 04.10.19

Haven't played it, but after installation and select even on low graphics settings a message about insufficient memory coming out. Operatives 16гигов video card nvidia gtx850m... what the hell is not clear :( other games are flying without problems, and this does not win...

D
DenXP1 04.10.19

I have to download pirated version of the game without the latest updates. Pity the money spent on Steam licensed game :(

D
DenXP1 04.10.19

Put pirates from the Mechanics. Why it does not work save from the Steam version.
Could you tell me the way to solve the problem.

L
Lodurr 04.10.19

Means not enough memory. :)
Generally, if someone does not know, and Nino hardly know it hard it is necessary to leave at least 100GB free space under system tasks, first the forehead fail swap.

B
BezNika1 04.10.19

Lodurr wrote:
first and forehead to a file called swap.
the paging file should not be touched.

It is better to disable Windows 10 Quick launch
https://remontka.pro/fast-startup-windows-10/

But if Windows 7 and 8Gb is generally not what you don't need
Spoiler

D
DenXP1 04.10.19

Yes, and here the paging file?
Recently installed pirates without last patch is good, but the steam version with the patch is incredibly slow and gives the Driver enough allocated memory. It may have a negative impact on the gameplay. Pirates just don't work save from the steam version of the game.

n
netrdor 04.10.19

Good time of day.
Tell me, please, is it possible this message is just to remove? For example, somewhere in the config to disable the memory?!

s
sarea5761 04.10.19

DenXP1он checks the system memory and the video card memory,you must map to 2 gig,and she stupidly did not have enough space for textures,so he warns.by the way I have the same thing on pirates of the mechanics,although in principle this is only a warning and the settings of the game should not be affected,as the game begins to take system memory.

D
DenXP1 04.10.19

I have pirates of the Mechanics is quite fine on high - medium settings without any messages.
And the Steam version with the same settings comes with wild brakes and the message about lack of video memory.
And the problem is that litsenzionke appeared only after the recent August patch, before that everything was fine. I just passed a great part of the Steam version of the game before the patch, and pirates save from the Steam version not working. I do not want to pass the game again.

M
MORDORR 04.10.19

DenXP1
I have to download pirated version of the game without the latest updates. Pity the money spent on Steam licensed game

You can not napryagatsya-there all the same. Tried all the Repack what it is. To play it is in principle possible and objavo this stupid...

b
burun33 04.10.19

hit Enter and play on (divorce in the new vidyuhi).

b
burun33 04.10.19

the video driver..Gee..Gee he remembers the version of the OS; series and your graphics card.
what the driver needs memory? press Enter and go ahead
(strange, but where you Court, never popped up the warning)
Played for fun, on the A10 7800, RAM - ddr3-1600mhz 8GB (office-box wives, without vidyushki) as follows:
Rabstol set of 1280x720 - but that is not the entire screen
in the game:
video quality low Profile
aspect ratio 16:9
Resolution 1280x720 resolution(like desktop)
window mode windowed mode windowed(no frame)
vernical sync off
motion blur off
anti aliasng off
colorbling mode off
> advanced settings
apply changes

Advanced video settings:
filed wiew of 90 Field of view
lights medium light Quality
low sadows shadows
particles medium Quality and the number of particles
Directional Occlusion off Adds a shadow to the contour of the object
reflections low Quality reflections
decals medium Quality and the proximity of parts
motion blur medium Blur glow
image streaming image Streaming low
water quality low water Quality
volumetric Volumetric medium quality
material anido filter Trilinear
decal filtering Trilinear
lightmap Trilinear aniso filter
image filter Trilinear aniso
LOD switch low dal drawing
Deferred rendering deferred rendering low
>Culling On the GPU
chromatic aberration blur off the edges of the screen
depth of filed off
DoF, anti aliasing off
Sarpening 2.0 the sharpness of the image
Film Grain 0.0
resolution scale off
Manual Scaling 1.00
Show performance metric monitoring screen optional
30-40 fps -- monitoring the game itself.
ps: the game is optimized great, the picture on All settings of the dialogue is very good.decent. (Dashed for those who have not so good with hardware, but others know is not bad)

Z
Zmooke 04.10.19

For those who have a license, go to steam-right-click-to-play wolfenstein ( safe mode )

l
leopoldoff 04.10.19

the problem is old but still! decided it this way really helped if the game does not run it throws back the 2 files

l
leopoldoff 04.10.19

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

DenXP1
DenXP1 wrote:
I just passed a great part of the Steam version of the game before the patch, and pirates save from the Steam version not working. I do not want to pass the game again.
Most likely, the steam version has a different path to the saves.Him to pull them necessary and insert where the pirate

x
xstriiim 09.10.22

I have no problems with performance at all, the fps does not jump at all, even in a meat grinder, but one hell in every mission a message about a lack of memory pops up. There is a choice, such as ignore this message and no longer disturb, but it still pops up. In principle, it doesn’t interfere so much, just press enter