3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4itateli 15.04.20 01:17 pm

Gamble on the classics (Diablo 2)

Question to experts. What level to start gamble of things () that was likely to have three resists?
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 15.04.20

Afaik, the number of affixes on rare (up to 6) randomly and do not depend on the level of Chara. Themselves alvl look in the List of Classic Affixes.

4itateli 15.04.20

Thank you

r
rambler87 04.05.22

Allres, probably, dk went or usually + skill + res go separately? I thought +skill on guys and high rezis only appear on 80+ mobs, docks or gamble starting somewhere from this level?

p
passed 04.05.22

rambler87
Affix calc to help. Spread when gambling char lvl +4/-5.

r
rambler87 04.05.22

Thank you.

By the way, in the classics (and in the lod too) - the cow level of hell gives a worse drop than the classic Diablo or Lod's pindle-baals?

p
passed 04.05.22

rambler87
Kl xs is always at hand and cleaned faster. In addition, +2 sk amuli only with Dee. But for a change or because of immunoproblems (suddenly for some reason you don’t have a boor), you can also have a reason.
In the lod there for blanks, charks, juels and, omaygad_pg_what are you doing_azaza, they go with runes, the density of mobs is high.

r
rambler87 04.05.22

+2 amulet only with q? Even a gamble on lvl 90 and above will not give out on the class?

And on the boat - the best Piklia are craft ones with 2 skills, cuts and fcr? Yellow are such aphids no?

p
passed 04.05.22

rambler87 wrote:
+2 amulet only with q? Even a gamble on lvl 90 and above will not give out on the class?
I'm talking about drop. Gambling is possible, but first you need to level up to at least 86 lvl.
rambler87 wrote:
crafting with 2 skills, cuts and fcr? Yellow are such aphids no?
There are, but more than 10 fcr only by craft.

O
Obsessed 04.05.22

it's over, the guy's autocorrect is normal) I burst in to read ..: D

b
broominspired 04.05.22

Obsessed

R
Ricch 04.05.22

broominspired