3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mweb 15.04.20 01:17 pm

It's like playing the Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Anyone recommend similar game on the 3rd Witcher? The Witcher was, Skyrim was, books about the Witcher go:) I Want something dark souls did not like. Well, more a modern what-if, 2015

Thank you)
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 15.04.20

Mweb
Mweb wrote:
I want something
if you critical
Mweb wrote:
more a modern what-if, 2015
Alas, nothing like that. The rich in RPGs (type GG with sword, axe, bow, crossbow, and magic) the time necessary for the first decade of the 2000s.... then excellent epic RPG do more often... Gothic, Morrowind, dark Messiah, raids and so on and so forth

L
Lex-one 15.04.20

Mweb
Assassins last odiseya and the origins.
DDR 2.
Horizon zero down.
God of war 2018

M
Mweb 15.04.20

airstorm
Well, while nothing for the soul to find the reviews on YouTube, stupidly waiting for the continuation of the list of games)

Lex-one
Assasiny passed, the rest do not matter, and God of war 2018'll try to look! Thank you!

D
Dogmit 15.04.20

Mweb
dragon age all parts (can even start with Inquisition 2014 if you want one, the dialogue is fresher), Gothic all parts

c
cheezette 15.04.20

Dogma
To start with part 1. She is better and there will be some understanding of the universe. In Inclu you can even go after the first, for the second noticeabe

M
MunchkiN 616 15.04.20

Well, more a modern what-if, 2015
Igor no but you'd hang on. peck-peck
your so is probably the Witcher will be close analogues is voldy and Gothic
well, there is horizon zero down and a large preload dragon age purely because of the conversations and chatter as well, and then all.
you can ische wolfhound to drive. peck-peck

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 15.04.20

Dogma
In any case it is impossible to begin the series with Dragon age Inquisition. =)

X
X_ray_83 15.04.20

Elex then just fit everything else by !

M
Mweb 15.04.20

Thank you all for the replies, I will try to download a couple of games, Dragon age for some reason always thought that online)

A
AlexOmen 15.04.20

Elex try, especially because it can be pereproyti three times for different factions.