3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Askolit 15.04.20 01:18 pm

Working trainer (Crossroads Inn)

This is the first game where there is no normal trainer, and all that is laid out either not working or paid... the feeling that the game online and trainer to create a big problem.... money easily break Chianina and Artmann ,but skill points unfortunately .....
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
ApMaJIuH 15.04.20

Eskalith
Skill points increased titaninum through acclaim. Looking for value and change, for example, put 90 and freezing will add 80 skill points, but the fame will NOT change, I was so. Scrolls are too fast, especially after the first any, then once looking for, leaf through to the bottom and in the green areas choose a similar meaning, but can prescribe at least 555 PCs, but they are reset to 50 and then, because put 50 and freeze when needed. Reputation of citizens could not only change, but is does not change even the value of another does not fit.
And no trainers most likely because there's still 3 DLS-and will be here after people will.

A
Askolit 15.04.20

ApMaJIuH
scrolls I played and the money, but the skills are not as conductive to try Your method, thank you in advance)

M
Max-Joker 15.04.20

Eskalith
Download WeMod, there is a trainer from MrAntiFun

A
ApMaJIuH 15.04.20

Max-Joker
Tried WeMod trainers a few times, did not understand how to use it. Add the game and still not include anything. This game also.