3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
airstorm 04.09.19 07:40 pm

New hint from CPY

There was another clue. It looks like this: SZ?
Today (17.02.17) hacked Tales of Berseria ... this anime is an Action RPG (of a normal player the nightmare didn't need), but apparently even this stoned masterpiece has his admirers.
Be patient and wait for new clues and a new break-in from CPY.
77 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strannik 04.09.19

bazilews wrote:
Would crack Sniper Elite 4.
It would be very bad, given the fact that the game was released on February 14, hack'd it that way for 4 days - would come out faster than lomanuli resident evil 7.
On February 14, has released another game - For Honor. In my memory the last time Ubisoft messed up and got a huge intimate detail on all of your sarasee snout, it was March 2008, when the pirates leaked the first Assassin's Creed. Selling the PC version was released in a measly 40 thousand copies, while the pirates scattered in 700 thousand copies plus. And if brave CPY quickly deal with protection For Honor, it will be savage wines!
PS. If I am not mistaken For Honor is single user mode

K
KingBaby 04.09.19

The wanderer
Yes, but it takes an hour , break this game is doubtful and not worth the time and money

a
airstorm 04.09.19

The wanderer wrote:
And that was nipped in disinformation? Cpy about something or you're screwed?
Yes one offended a moral monster stuff written, about another hint from CPY and bonuses my pulled clear on that... So don't play a dirty trick and podnasral. :D ... yeah all this garbage.... as they say IT-shnik: the nerds don't take offense!

b
bazilews 04.09.19

The wanderer
You're wrong,it is tuned for multiplayer.

S
Strannik 04.09.19

KingBaby
On account of the waste of time I agree. Just hacking For Honor will look like mocana feces in the face of Ubisoft. Purely as a joke. After all, hacked Champions of Anteria or Origins Yesterday, and these games can hardly be called a lover.

S
Strannik 04.09.19

bazilews
There is only multiplayer or is there any single player?
PS. I'm just not interested in this game because not my game genre.

K
KingBaby 04.09.19

The wanderer
loner purely for information for a couple of units to run .. if you stretch an hour and a half even will be )

S
Strannik 04.09.19

KingBabyСпасибо for the info :)

Oh, igrostroy finally slid into full Internet :D

a
airstorm 04.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
Can be Total Waha, finally appears) Hi, there is already work-hardened so much extras!!!
Games Total var long grind patches, fixes sharpen and Polish the DLC Addons, but in the end they become perfect masterpieces. Waha was published may 24, 2016, and Creative Assembly, as shown, the works over the game for another year and a half after its release. The hack will be when all the patches and DLC will be released. A bit more patience ;) - give the ability of betta-testers (read all those who bought this game) to help the developer to bring this masterpiece to perfection !

a
airstorm 04.09.19

Well... anyone have any idea what that could mean SZ?

I
Inkvizitor nubov 04.09.19

airstorm
say what animeshka
as for me it would be better Hitman or dishonored 2

A
Apti 04.09.19

I'm still waiting for Hitman =)

S
Strannik 04.09.19

The Inquisitor newbies wrote:as for me it would be better Hitman
Artie
Solidarity in this desire and I think SZ is SapienZa ;) HITMAN!

S
Strannik 04.09.19

Although the version SuperZoom drawn to sniper elite 4, and if lomanut it, it will be the second savage wines, after resident evil 7!

v
vineamin 04.09.19

A new hack from CPY . The mystery of the SZ ? Is it some kind of rebus . Z will love this type 2 . Can Dishonored 2 ? A why SZ is the gap ? I think it is very easy to S Z is inverted and N ? it's not finished 2 !!! Love DISHONORED 2 !!!

a
airstorm 04.09.19

vineamin wrote:
Love DISHONORED 2 !!!
Maybe so. This version repeatedly voiced on reddit.

S
SupernaturalLost 04.09.19

Here is the riddle from the CPY :

I hope this time lomanut Dishonored 2.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.09.19

Yes, it is Dishonored 2. Well, actually the game was a good one, as curious dogs 2. Now Dis pass yet for the mini Queen. Do not kill anyone and not stun, I want to see what happens in the end. Well, look under every angle.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.09.19

New hacking is good. But the fact that it will Dishonred 2 (most likely) got me a little upset. With the game (for me) thing happened with XCOM 2. Ie the first 3-4 hours, cool, and then abruptly had the feeling everything I've seen and the game is too much to copy itself. So I second Dishonred and failed. Although, like abilities have expanded that a lot of new possibilities gives and a number of modifications and corrections in mechanics are made, stuff like the left or right, the location beautiful, but the game does not come in contrast to the first part, which some times has passed. I will continue to wait for the hacking Warhammer Total War.

I
Ishamael 04.09.19

Tales.Of.Berseria-CPY