3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nastia-R 15.04.20 01:19 pm

Captured lords in the prisons (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

I want to completely destroy another faction by killing all the lords and representatives, but always someone from my Kingdom manages to capture enemy lords captured and imprisoned in his castle or town. How to take the enemy's Lord of another castle, which to execute?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20

Grab this castle by force and kill the scoundrel!)
And then make peace with a faction for money)

R
Rebel220 15.04.20

Nastia-R
Nastya, you're bloody well that I am not your opponent .

N
Nastia-R 15.04.20

MegaVladimir
So it's the lock of one of the vassals of my Kingdom x) Just from another clan as I take them?

N
Nastia-R 15.04.20

Rebel220
Well, what to do, a hundred times already reconciled with Betania, and they constantly declare war, tired x)

M
MegaVladimir 15.04.20

Nastia-R
If the Kingdom has created himself - get rid of a vassal) If joined to the existing Korolevstvo just come out of him at the time, capture the castle, kill the villain, make peace with a faction and re-enter into the Kingdom)

N
Nastia-R 15.04.20

MegaVladimir
Sorry you can not just in the Kingdom menu to select a castle for influence points. To select lock points it is possible, but then when voting begins to give possession, in the list of applicants is the possession of no hero

Spoiler

P. S While I was trying to look for the rest of the lords of an enemy faction, my Kingdom is miraculously declared war on the Northern Empire, though I have long ago combined all 3 into one Empire. In short, early access, in short, a lot of bugs apparently

P. S. S Kicked out of the Kingdom of the clan who owned the estate I needed, took out the prisoner and executed, and how the clan now this return to his Kingdom?

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

Nastia-R
There you can initiate a vote to exile the clan.

N
Nastia-R 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
Already managed to do it, and back then this clan can be returned?

A

Nastia-R
Talk to clan leader to invite him to join you.
However, this is the head of state to do.

J
Just1Nbars 15.04.20

Lords in prison as arrived in Borispol, long sit, wait for a couple of days and he is to run away, why are these difficulties with the expulsion of the vassals.
Nastia-R

A

And Lord can be killed using the console :3
campaign.kill_hero of Imalone

N
Nastia-R 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
It is much easier, thanks x)