3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodesant 15.04.20 01:19 pm

ADDS ITEMS VIA SCRIPT (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

People can someone tell me I have Skyrim license steam with each new game almost immediately jumps Completed:ADDS ITEMS VIA SCRIPT,what it means and how to get rid of it?Because of him the game has problems error.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 15.04.20

Space Marines
This means that one of the mods adds things to leveled lists of the game, through the in-game quest using the script. That should happen only once after you install and activate the mod. If the message is popping up every time after loading a save, the options can be several: you have exceeded the limit of plugins (255), if not affected; the curve mod/Assembly/repak. Remove mods one by one see what is responsible for it or read the description of mods which adds stuff in the LVL-lists.

K
Kosmodesant 15.04.20

Muskrat
Occurs only once and only when starting a new game,basically, there are gameplay mods and plug-ins 170.To know what mod spoil)))

V
Vyxyxol 15.04.20

Space Marines
Then anything terrible in this message, no, it is purely informational. Possible problems in compatibility mods, if the game next breaks. Method as before one: disable mods one at a time, to look at the behavior of the game, the normal connect back, if not gonna fix, the new game only with the normal plugins. Why does Arbour not made a log file-a text with errors, simplifying the life of modders and users, is beyond my comprehension.

K
Kosmodesant 15.04.20

Muskrat
Thanks at least you replied))