3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kust_ec 15.04.20 01:21 pm

Video \"Firk Wars\" Premiere (Diablo 2)

In short, laborers, today, the day before the reset - something on which I congratulate all of us, is the perfect time to whom I had promised to finish the video for 20+ minutes and post it here, but since I'm a lazy ass, was finished only parts of it that I just put in a pile and washed it down in one piece. Finish it completely and to bring to Shine no desire, because when you work on a project incredibly slow computer and need to fix and improve a huge number of small parts. Therefore, in this final alpha version roller missing erasures, gaps and inaccuracies.
And, unfortunately, there is no flashing content auctions.
Thanks to everyone who helped create and one gets for guarding the house while I'm sleeping. Pleasant viewing.

21 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zitbastard 15.04.20

Well, the history of you...

k
kust_ec 15.04.20

Zitbastard
what about them?

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

and one gets for guarding the house while I'm sleeping

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

add. VIDOS top!!! Straight fire, finally heat!!!!!
only the last part, I thought, superfluous. Well, it did not work out for you Sith, merged, not destiny. What a revival, what is the continuation if Firka still can not win, can not be broken? this is his game! ;)))

add2. on the boat, most likely, Adam's rib is Ueno and Ira. Who, like me, decided that Ira - black swimsuit?

k
kust_ec 15.04.20

T-Fox
we lost the battle but won the war!

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

kust_ec
unfortunately, the war is not over. Early complacency, soldier! The Empire will strike back.

But still remember, Firka, again unfortunately, did not win.

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

Incidentally, not given the right to write the word very consistent rate.*sterile, apparently, is abhorrent to the policy server. Everything, according to Canon, only have to strain. ;)

k
kust_ec 15.04.20

T-Fox
Achilles just forgot to wash the heel and this led him to tragic death. FERC is how to swim at the bottom of the pool, but once he finally emerges to take a breath. and then...

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

kust_ec
and then...
come wipe? ;)

k
kust_ec 15.04.20

T-Fox
if I answer, will I lose the whole affair

p
playersik 15.04.20

Had a good laugh since kidalova 8 lo and toothless Italians. About Adam's rib is also good ) in the new season will Sorka rebro adama

C
CorvinOk 15.04.20

playersik
kust_ec

I'm probably the loudest have Ornul 2-Dodik on a raft N free Wmotc )))
well, the Intro is epic )

r
restart25 15.04.20

author, get like, baby, burn more

O
Obsessed 15.04.20

with the song at the end of the much delayed, the rest of nistac ))

k
kust_ec 15.04.20

Obsessed
partly agree, partly not) the rhythm can in principle be anything

O
Obsessed 15.04.20

kust_ec, Yes et Yes.. the important thing is that the characters in the film are well disclosed ;-)

R
RainInTheNight 15.04.20

Obsessed
You do not sleep? Already the first 7x7 spent!

k
kust_ec 15.04.20

Obsessed
!

O
Obsessed 15.04.20

RainInTheNight, marhaban, Voldemar! =) I'm the Devil don't play two-p. " - On the machines I device put © :D

C
CorvinOk 15.04.20

kust_ec
Most of all I would like to know when can we expect the release of the 5th episode of this franchise in 3 Years like clockwork ? the couple just wish it was sooner !

And whether when then filmed the prequels 1-3 episodes about how Dober succumbed to the temptations of the dark side and became a student of Sith?