3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
levcky 15.04.20 04:45 pm

The game starts to slow down after 10 min of the game! (F.E.A.R.)

Sobsno recently installed FEAR, license and patch 1.08 and but-DVD. The problem is that the game is full but max is all perfect, but after 10 min. kadzhdy time begins to slow down (config profile). In Chom problem in any game with such never faced((
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamerZ 15.04.20

mmm ride without sound.. turn it off via Config.exe ...

l
levcky 15.04.20

AND DE THIS MYSELF CONFIG.EXE TO FIND?? if the sound - I now play without him??

G
GamerZ 15.04.20

in the game folder... for the test... maybe the bug through the audio drives / klayt codec or similar.....

l
levcky 15.04.20

not founded anything like that.. steadily through the 10min. begins to slow down, as ordered - what to do?

P
Pretenzia 15.04.20

to zero the same situation. checked for trolling - not included.

D
DEviLPr0 15.04.20

Can a graphics card cooling problem? Although I also heard that in this game, problems with the memory usage

P
Pretenzia 15.04.20

trolling neither GPU nor CPU is not included. put monitoring. the situation repeats itself even if you run the game and leave it for the same amount of time in the pause. versions of the same and with 1.01 and 1.08. tried to turn off all sound - does not help. about the variation of my screen and not talking. also tried at the level of the video driver to disable optimization, filtering, etc. - to no avail.

G
GamerZ 15.04.20

the TMG I have only sound problem was... on some maps disappeared... kakayato incompatibility with eax.dll... it's only for XP...
Pretenzia are not exactly overheating?

P
Pretenzia 15.04.20

definitely not overheat, even in idle (pause) the same thing =\

P
Pretenzia 15.04.20

dug on the bourgeois forum the same problem with a solution - like help - half an hour played without any lag.
don't know how to, but recommend to disable all unused USB HID device (in my particular CIR) and try another mouse.

darksusperia:
This game has problems.
1, if you are using a Logitech G5 mouse or G15 keyboard, remove it and test.
2, DISABLE ALL Human Interface Devices in you device manager.
I have a G5 mouse and disabling all the Human Interface Devices, solved my issues.
Average 300 fps, 1280x1024, everything maxed, soft shadows off.

Wasdie
I have this problem to.
Go to your device manager and disable all unused Human Interface Devices. It works.

n
nikaxel 15.04.20

also the lag after 2-4 minutes. now on version 1.10, but the lag still...
also err on the mouse, I have it change the DPI (software) buttons, probably because it...

n
nikaxel 15.04.20

BEA...and Claudia logitek how so...I have a G510...

n
nikaxel 15.04.20

cut off FOR Clara...no lag...8)

D
Danny_Volo 15.04.20

..pull out the USB mouse and insert it back (during the game), all will be))