3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rebel220 15.04.20 04:45 pm

How to become glinowy tycoon or simulator Karavanska . (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Maybe someone be useful this method in the beginning of the game, maybe you have an easier way of earning money, and you will share with us .
After learning to fly in Pen Cannock", in this beautiful city made of clay and it costs pennies, all the three villages that belong to this city also sell clay, type a few nekrutov and buy just the clay, vaul. Congratulations! You have ceased to be homeless, now you are a serious trader, you need to get for example to the red of the village ''Rodman'' . Ahead of you are many dangers, but what's adventure without risk?! Just be careful, villages can offer you only 1K gold. Suggest to sell the clay from 18, do not try just once to get rid of it, the more you offer the faster the price drops, don't be lazy and travel the world and search for merchants along the way, picking up recruits and a mule .

4 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 15.04.20

Boring. There are a few more interesting and profitable method for the production of dough, it is based on one joint the game AI. So, you rock as horse Archer+ Spearman, earned on the first drive to the Bedouins with the horse at 66 speed, then gaining a small detachment of cavalry, riding in the desert, there are looking for the lair steppe bandits, where they are bigger, and stand in it. Just passing time, not from the storm. Happens next artificial idiot thinks that the boys from the den will help, so once you attack, even if it is 2, you 60. And drop with steppe bandits is a weapon of good steel, their long robes on 26 armor, helmets nomads bows on 8600 basic value, arrows, and horses by the ton. They give up at a good price, 2000 for 30 goals. Steppe bandits there are tons, if there is another lair will be spaunit'sâ just on the fly and attack, the yield of the method up to 20 thousand coins per hour, plus faster leveling combat skills and units, plus the fighting horse archers is just plain fun. Some time later, the source runs out, you can otstarvet lair and go to another.

A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

*sings*
Bravely leading a caravan through the forest
Our Rebel - noble clay kicker myself!
Spoiler

R
Rebel220 15.04.20

requiemmm

R
Rebel220 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev