3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeu195 04.10.19 05:12 pm

On windows 10 (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - The Game)

Set the pirates on the top ten.After this after 100500 attempts to change the compatibility the game does not dare to open,came from the administrator and set the mode of the lowered chroma, changed the Repack .And still nothing.Tell me if did probley
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Alexandro_ 04.10.19

Win 98 compatibility set ?)

J
Jeu195 04.10.19

Yes,there is a helper program compatibility issue with this program worked correctly?.

N
Nikita Mihaskov 04.10.19

Forget what 10kA for it at the moment is very raw and shitty. Put 7ku or 8ku and enjoy life without any problems.

S
Subaru MotorSports 04.10.19

Danylo Kutsenko
http://forums.playground.ru/dirt_rally/problema_s_zapuskom-861868/#comment-13398954

D
Danil Kucenko 04.10.19

Subaru MotorSports
I never had such problems with the game, then it does not respond to startup and besides, that game wasn't in task Manager. I tried everything, I have all visual c++ removed that is not suitable for this game, and installed that are needed specifically for this game, it still cannot be run. I just think that it is Windows,

A
Axs Ma 14.05.22

Windows 11.
In general, the citizens of the boyars.
I decided to get nostalgic and downloaded 8124612856 repacks for this game, none of them started.
Compatibility mode will not help you in any way, I sat in it for 3 hours and tried everything.
Found the Solution is:
If you don't want to lose the system - install Virtual Box with Windows 7-8, roll the drivers and it will work. I checked on Virtual Box with Windows 7 installed, downloaded the first available repack there, installed it and, surprisingly, it all worked. True, due to the fact that my laptop, although a gaming one, is still weak, it did not take out such a load. 2 systems at the same time and trailer game. 3-7 FPS, not comfortable for such a game)
In general, I resigned myself, but if you really want to play it and nothing stops you, then run, demolish Windows, put it on the old one and get high))))

It’s a pity that it happened like this :c