3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ork_Dimon 15.04.20 04:46 pm

Less lag on good PC (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

downloaded Stalker shadow of Chernobyl and it is not something that BIF lag and sags a little bit,is not smooth picture comp:windows 10, gtx 1050ti, intel core 3, 8GB operatives
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 15.04.20

ork_Dimon
The game engine drummed, you have a lot of cores and RAM - it only sees one core and 4GB of RAM. Make the graphics lower

S
SonyK_2 15.04.20

ork_Dimon wrote:
downloaded Stalker shadow of Chernobyl... is not smooth picture... intel core 3
The game engine is not under optimizirovan MegaPack - load mostly 1 CPU core. If a CPU with decent single threaded performance (higher clock frequency) - such problems will be less. You can compare with what I have graphics card of similar performance. If you look closely, the CPU 1 is loaded with significantly more than other cores / threads (120 fps limit in RTSS):
Spoiler
In mommy physical interaction between a large number of objects that can generally appear to hang (after 1:20):
Spoiler
Video with Lost Alpha, but you can check how it will in the original - blasting safety glass (grenade launcher, RPG, etc.) covering the brain in the underground laboratory, to break all at once.

o
oleg199966 15.04.20

POSTAL_VL
Correction: not 4 GB and 2 GB.
But if on, I can advise to look for a fashion to increase the amount of RAM that can be used by the game, here on NG there is such a mod. And also to look for modified exe-shnik and to increase the virtual memory to 4 GB.

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.04.20

Last year played a bit in the affected Area of 2.1700 MB takes Win 7 x64, the rest of the game.Only on the old platform 8Gb of RAM:
Spoiler

P
Pozhilaya skumbriya 15.04.20

ork_Dimon
Percent change, and then go to bojarskim on intol core 5-7 9-order generation, and gradually all will get vertical sync, but it may have picture break