3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
exxi 15.04.20 04:47 pm

Lag on a powerful PC (Fortnite: Battle Royale)

Good day!! I have a complete set i5 9300H + 1660ti, and I have crazy lag fortnight, on ultra 30 fps and heavy friezes, on average 50-60, that is not natural for such iron. By the way, in page on the ultra I have 70-90 fps. Tell me what to do? Thanks in advance!!
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BFDesign 29.09.20

exxi
I don't know what the minus is, but my nephew plays in the window and today complained that the game began to lay and frisize, before that 120 phps was stable (fps lok)

c
ceptey8520 29.09.20

exxi
I'd like to gloat and say it's better to remove the fortte,.. I'll do it, though.
Remove this dilapidated shit from your comp and forget about this pumping of money once and for all! New standard 30 phps in antigraphony window at 1660ti, AAHAHAH.

P.S. Seriously, check if you have RTX off, you may have to climb into the Geforce Experience. Try to reduce shadows and basic textures. See what you have most downloaded - The most banal: update the driver.

g
gennaz 29.09.20

exxi
Most recently tested this game in DX 12 on ultra settings, full order.
Spoiler

N
NMD 2020 29.09.20

gennaz
Really good, but what's there to lay? This game on any bucket gives 60 FPS!

e
ezhikoff 27.01.21

Dude, hello everyone!
Problem. I launch fortnight on a new MacBook Pro on an M1 chip with medium graphics settings.
It starts to warm up wildly, the coolers turn on, then the laptop freezes and only reboot through the physical shutdown button helps.

On YouTube, in the reviews, dudes play but this poppy and everything works fine for them. And for some reason I have problems. Maybe someone came across this? What to do?

P
PaIceTa 01.07.22

ezhikoff wrote:
On YouTube in the reviews, dudes play but with such a poppy and everything works fine for them.
Play 10 minutes for review obviously. And not like you for 1-2 hours.