3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava Tomashevich 15.04.20 04:47 pm

Attack NPCs for no apparent reason (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have Skyrime was a bug. In all cities I attack the guards and civilians. Negative effects like the vampire, and so is not present. Didn't break nothing and no fines
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Poehavshiy Bred 15.04.20

Maybe it's because you're...UGLY?

C
Chester_B 15.04.20

Try to squander a couple of weeks standing outside the city. Or use the console, there are tricks to reset.

n
nestrbob 15.04.20

Thank Tomashevich
If you attack( even bare hands) or used magic on a civilian, then there will be consequences. Get arrested and see - what are the charges?

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 15.04.20

After the installation of the Addons is also the same bug watched a couple of times... but only in Whiterun, and only immediately after fast travel (of course, that just anyone either physically or magically, nor anything else like hook couldn't... not yet)...
Treated with re-entry in the AutoSave before the move.

S
Slava Tomashevich 15.04.20

nestrbob
I did not attack, and let me arrest you does not work. They continue to beat me.

S

Chester_B
Paremata couple of weeks, nothing came out

S

Tiny Killer
Nope, didn't help

D
Deathxleo 15.04.20

Thank Tomashevich
Try to enter in the console this script:
player.setcrimegold 0

S

Deathxleo
The result is 0. I even when killing people/guards does not show what penalty

D
Deathxleo 15.04.20

Thank Tomashevich
Then I try to reinstall

S

Deathxleo
well, I'll try

S

Deathxleo
Nope, didn't help :C

K
Krohotnyy Ubivec 15.04.20

Thank Tomashevich
Then just let it go, on time, on Whiterun... distracted by other quests that are not related to this locai - a week/two (game time) of vitranet should suffer...

n
nestrbob 15.04.20

Thank Tomashevich
Judging by the video, you have level 15 - hours of online time a little. Start a new game, if it does put a different version.

S

nestrbob
The fact that I have a license)

D
Deathxleo 15.04.20

Thank Tomashevich
Try to take down to clean the registry and all the tails and then put in again, I don't know what else to do)

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Thank Tomashevich

Try to load earlier saves,and verify the cache in Steam.

D
Ded_Mazay1991 15.04.20

The same crap was. Then, having the ability of turning into a werewolf, found that the ability to Vampire Lord is still hanging in talents, but had the abyss. Probably all the crap because of this glitch. The problem is that even the Volkihar castle with you, all will refuse to talk or even be attacked. To treat this glitch you need to complete quests Companions while will not make you a werewolf. If NPCs are attacking everywhere, then enter tdetect in console. This will disable the vision of NPC. When you get the talent Transformation into the Beast enter the console command player.removespell xx00283b, where xx is 02 or 03 or 04, depending on the order in which load DLC: Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Hearthfire, respectively.

A
Apollo Krik 15.04.20

Chester_B
What ?)

C
Chester_B 15.07.20

Maybe someone will have the same look, resetai in the console, selecting the NPC helps