3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wildstylo 04.10.19 06:26 pm

Undeground beta (Need for Speed: Underground)

Despite the fact that the game for 12 years, and the site has long operated there has never been said about the release candidates versions of the game. A discussion is that.Fans of the game a lot, it may be not new. However will share their findings.
For a start I think you can go screenshots
Drag

An early version of one of the drag tracks. License plates not observed

The following screenshots you can see a beta HUD. Has a bright blue color, map of the route, the other the tachometer needle. You can also see another sky and perhaps one of cut slopes, and maybe release candidates available.

Commerce. In principle, nothing but vinyl on the Lancer I didn't notice.

Very similar to one of the existing tracks. But on this screenshot you can see that the street is quite narrow, and the buildings do not match the release version. Apparently one of the cut slopes.

Orange sky, which is not unheard of in release candidates screen and possibly remote kit

Very similar to the same cut the track mentioned above (red Celica with greddy vinyl)

Train of another color (original yellow)

Olympic Square

On this track found a lot of screenshots, however a few conclusions can be made:
1)Regular orange sky
2)Traffic of a different color
3)Discs are terrible quality on the 350z shod texture TESTBLUR

Stadium

As far as I know, most of these screens are made in the Xbox version of the game. This is evident in the reflection on the car and the traffic. On screen you will also notice the orange arrows (in release red), other traffic, clear glass on the supra(and more detailed interior if it can be so called), on one of the screenshots there is one of the map options. A screenshot of the Tiburon is not clear when done - another sky,the moon, the beta version of bump stops (the ones on the right),but release the HUD.

Market Street
The first track,the screenshots on it a lot.

Traffic in Chinatown?

vinyl selice, clear glass

playground.ru/i/76/92/24/10/pix/image.320x300.jpg border=0>
judging by the way he jumped Celica enemy - the conflict at the footpaths was different. anyone knows what piece of the route made the screenshot?

another orange arrow, and beta bumpers

a very interesting screenshot.made on the ps2 demo. Instead of the hospital Parking lot, the card with the elements of another, the road towards the airport is very different from release. Well, bump stops, where the same without them.

perhaps the second version of the site. Very similar to the release option,but other high-rise buildings, and the building is nearby other, smooth rotation, not 90 degrees.

strange disk model (such texture can be found in the resources of the game)

transparent glass, the interior is more elaborate, but there's no driver!

Xbox screenshots

Them nothing particularly interesting, except for the two vinyls and have gills saliki

drift

drivers inside car

all is good,but what kind of square instead of the rear disks?))))

other brake pads

and lastly, what you can dig up the PC resources game and make some conclusions:

1)despite the fact that it is written everywhere Tiburon logo in the game when you trade in - coupe.but there are two version of this model is the Tiburon and tuscani.
2)apparently planned the race with Melissa or her
3)map drag-in

1)would a 5-speed improvements
2)the icon of the log (MB a different kind of menu?)
3)the chip with the sponsor's cars was implemented in the second part,but the first already has the makings
4)stamping size from 15-21

1)window tint is a tinted glass
2)remove the vinyl,install,browse - the various operations with the vinyls
3)icon mode free run - Yes, Yes, a free ride, which is now implementing the modders themselves
4)mufflertip - nozzle on the muffler and paint
5)what is the icon with the theater no idea. except that the replay of the race, which was to shoot and edit?
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pashtet7 04.10.19

Finally, someone decided to create such topic:)
I've been in a gallery filled with screenshots of the beta city, and menus.
http://pix.playground.ru/1363970/65158/
Video on the subject. Menu and free city driving(a hack) in action
Spoiler

From all of this? Just a demo version for the PS2 is an early version of the game. Sorry nfstexed does not reveal the console bin files because I feel that there is not a lot osennih textures.

W
Wildstylo 04.10.19

Pashtet7
these videos are wanted later to fill.I tired to write a post,there is still a bit of information,let down later
the first video with the demo, walks in the Internet, I can give the link.there is market street and one drag track. the second video hacking one of the demos.those guys are doing now, free run mod for PC, they also dig a little in the direction of traffic .so far only managed to replace one color for another(though almost every car there are about 4-5 colors) and replace the one on the second SUV. on the screenshots that they posted around the city and riding the pumper and the ambulance, but I for some reason they are not.might not have posted the modified file
the screenshots that you showed the demo xbox apparently-judging by the graphics and HUD. as there is likely a repeat of the same market street, it seems the rest of the city was just cut, leaving only the road.on the second VIDOS apparently it is
the files with the ps2 demo I think you can get hex, but I am far in these matters.tried-did not work

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 04.10.19

Screenshots from a beta version of andera look and feel better than the latest NFS screenshots.

M
Madevi 04.10.19

Screens with brown color scheme very similar to the second part.

G
Grandshot 04.10.19

That would be the viewer runs at least for the first underground finalized, then it was possible to study in detail the urban trails. Well, to port to somewhere =)

W
Wildstylo 04.10.19

Grandshot
maybe someday it will be completed. nfsu360 decided to do just one big tool to work with game resources, but not much different which now exist. maybe the map editor will be added
and yet a couple of the things that I in the first post did not finish

different types of drivers-a woman with a helmet, male

tips games, some of which are not used.their description had to be:
Game Tips Customize - Improve the technical characteristics and the look of your vehicle in the menu tuning and styling.
Game Tips Unlocks - -----
Game Tips Uniques - a)Unique parts are not sold in stores.
b)Make your car stand out among others.
Game Trade In Tips - On screen shop you can exchange your old car for a new one.
Game Tips Buy Car - a)You have proven your right to participate in the race; it is time to get your own car.
b)to adequately counter the opponents, you have to improve your car.

As for the Customize - on the screen is visible to the beta map.
Also, we have not used hint, but without screenshots
Game Tips Upgradesa)In career mode you can get access to new cars, tracks and improvements.
b)spare Parts purchased in the career mode, available for all machines in the quick check-in.
Game Tips Drag to avoid collision while drag racing, perestroika in the next row.
Game Tips Drifta)the Number of points awarded for drifting, depends on the speed and angle of drift.
b)When you reach certain speed thresholds, the score multiplier increases.
Game Tips D-day to Confirm their right to be called street racer, winning a race of two laps.
Game Tips Knockouta)Driver, which completed the last round is eliminated from the race. Used
b)the Last remaining driver becomes the winner.
Game Tips Nitrousa)the Green bar next to the tachometer, the indicator of nitrous oxide.
b)For short-term accelerate use nitrous injection.
c)the longer the button is held down injection, the greater the flow of nitrous oxide.
Game Tips Parts PaintПокрасив spoiler, engine and brakes calipers, you will give your car a unique look.
Game Tips Parts PerformanceОчередная gag
Game Tips Parts Reputationa)Improve the appearance of your car.
b)Earn enough style points to get prizes.

The description in-game cutscenes:
At the start!^^Street racing begins. You're behind the wheel.
Fantasy?^^Samantha breaks your dreams, Recalling that to the proud title of a street racer you are still far.
And here is the race^^Samantha shows you Vidcon.^
Tuning and styling^^Samantha explains why the production car is impossible to beat.
Black motor^^Meeting Ti-Jay. He is ready to share with you the unique parts if you show your skill.^
Rarities Samantha^^Samantha congratulates you on winning and awards unique prizes.^
Eddie, the king of racing^^nice to Meet you, Eddie. The most dangerous opponent in the city.^
Anger Eddie^^Eddie challenges you to a duel.^^
Hero. Villain. Eddie.^^Eddie gloats about winning over you.^
On the track^^Samantha - your opponent. The time of friendship has passed.^
Buddha night streets^^Samantha won. You're left in the cold.^
Goodbye, Samantha^^Samantha lost, and T. J. picks up her car.
Machine Samantha^^T. J. crashes his car Samantha.^
The game is over^^T. J. defeated you and took your car.^
The recognition of^^T. J. lost. The prize goes to you.^
The legend in the flesh^^Eddie is defeated. I wonder who the second rider?^
The birth of a legend^^You won the mysterious rider. ^

event description 120-122 That, my friend, money for parts is not enough? There is ^one quick way to rise.
title - Need cash?

it was planned more races?

Cut track:
TRACK_NAME_1009 - Silicone-Park (DT 5)
TRACK_NAME_1010 Central station (DT 6, reverse.)
TRACK_NAME_1011 Corporation (DT 7)
TRACK_NAME_1012 - Eastside (DT 8)
TRACK_NAME_1013 - Grand Avenue (DT 9)
TRACK_NAME_1014 - Corner of oak and 23rd (DT 10)
TRACK_NAME_1015 Port (RS 3)
TRACK_NAME_1098 - Embankment (TEST)
TRACK_NAME_1099 - Test track is the same in game resources
TRACK_NAME_1102 - Technopark
TRACK_NAME_1397 - Drifting-track 9
TRACK_NAME_1399 - Test-drift-track
TRACK_NAME_1401 Smoke show

Modes quick drive:
QUICKRACE_MODE_CASH_KO - Check-in
QUICKRACE_MODE_FREERUN - TEST DRIVE
QUICKRACE_MODE_PARTY - XXX Mode
QUIUCKRACE_MODE_SMOKESHOW SMOKE SHOW
QUICKRACE_MODE_TOURNAMENT TOURNAMENT
QUICKRACE_POINTS GLASSES
QOICKRACE_SPLIT_SCREEN - SPLIT SCREEN

DESC_CASH_KO - place your bets! He who comes last is eliminated. The remaining rider gets the jackpot!
STYLE_REWARD_COMMON - you HAVE enough style points to acquire a new object:^%s

Also there is a notice about the theatre, the nozzles on the silencer,toning, tuning car audio

a
alex8ball 04.10.19

I love these threads about the beta and in General about the old igruli

C
CRASHBULLET 04.10.19

Though the town of the city was similar, but not deadlands empty.

a
alex8ball 04.10.19

CRASBULLET
Do in the underground city is like a city with straight streets, and not some neural plexus of roads, lighting, cars that without to teach it to the oncoming lane to get out, and the growing level of complexity. Now cocoa then ride for downs, I Personally play so that the nurse was deprived of the computer, so I wasn't nervous.

P
Pashtet7 04.10.19

Here's another interview with producer

because I'm English.language almost do not know, you can find a person who in a nutshell describe what he has promised which is not present in the final version.

W
Wildstylo 04.10.19

Pashtet7
this is not an interview,but water.the only thing he said on the first game introduced a FF about what is online, there are packages of productivity and visualy..basically everything
in the future, if with English hardly, you can find that video on YouTube, turn on the English subtitles or translations into Russian

N
NoiseBomb 04.10.19

Wildstylo
Where can you find this!?

W
Wildstylo 04.10.19

Yuri Chernyak
what is it?

NikitaStepanov
proof let

N
NoiseBomb 04.10.19

nstepanov
Sad. :(
THAT WOULD WORK IN EA AND FILLED IN ALL THE BETA'S OF THEIR GAMES, AND THEN DISMISSED ALL!

W
Wildstylo 04.10.19

th3crew
if they are cut, how can they be resources? he remained just mention somewhere in the text of the game and all

k
kalek 04.10.19

a
alex8ball 04.10.19

How many times have played so many times and wondered why there was no lights 1-2 level

P
Pashtet7 04.10.19

In the Treasury of the topic

6:42 - the First race in the career, Acura just without a recognizable white vinyl vortex.
10:10 - full race stats
10:40 - focus on the background, unfinished cut-scene
11:20 - In the photo, josé, and written by Chad
14:04 - Unknown spoilers and at the same time another back in the garage

P
Pashtet7 04.10.19

S
Stasonich_spb 04.10.19

Pashtet7
Interesting videos.