3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 15.04.20 04:48 pm

Is it possible to play alone? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Actually the question in the header: is it possible to play RDR 2 Online solely by their character? I mean to run the local scene and not only the missions may Not take mates, or is it physically impossible?
Oh, and...how work save? You're going like this, or go somewhere, something perform quietly or not, and had to leave the game. How to save game progress/game in these conditions?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 15.04.20

pavloalex
maybe I'm wrong, maybe not, but I think that everything you do is automatically saved on the server, the vet is Nolan, and what sweete is it in multiplayer? this vet is not the Ghost recon!

K
Kerzh93 15.04.20

pavloalex
At the moment the party is only done story missions but there selection automatically, and about the role there and he can.

D
DemanShu 15.04.20

Can be alone to play, but story missions will be matchmaking, or at least with one friend (the mission where there are at least two players should be). Progress is saved automatically, unfinished jobs are not counted.

P
PeaJI4eJI 15.04.20

I Curling was played all the time alone,because I don't like someone to the Bazaar,and the message system there is bad,I don't like whatever they say,on a computer yeah another thing,much easier,there are easy to write and play gang.
Can easily play one and pumped for pleasure,only when pumped,will be boring and all the same with someone I meet,the more people the merrier,although again not necessary.

A
Ashley33 13.12.20

Sorian for necro - I also did not understand - come to the plot - there is a choice of "selection of players" and "exit." All. And if I don't want a selection, I want to hit all one? Or even so - the game is dead, on the servak I alone for several days - me bots thrown?

m
mishachorny 16.02.21

You can play, but not as interesting as with a company