3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 15.04.20 05:32 pm

Ladder reset 11 APR 2020 (Diablo 2)

Since the season lasts for a long time, and due to the fact that many now there are a lot of unplanned free time that is unlikely to be once again, decided to hold the reset ladder.

Ladder reset Diablo II Rubattle.net planned 11 April 2020 Saturday morning. During the reset realm will be unavailable for a few hours. After that, all the existing characters will be transferred from ladder to non-ladder.

Orientirovochno the beginning of a new season 12:00-14:00 Moscow time.

In the case of the strong and popular arguments from the players the time and date can be slightly shifted.
166 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 15.04.20

Don't Page.

s
sub. 15.04.20

Oh, that's a reason not to go in the summer in D2

D
DELETEEND 15.04.20

Cheers.
Propose to move a reset for today ! What a drag...
And disable nonladder soji and soda ! Everyone should start on equal footing !

[
[FLAME] 15.04.20

Cheers mates! 2 weeks of fierce fighting for TR sets . Yes, the race starts !
Spoilera pravda vseravno s cl nawinat' budu ^^

p
playersik 15.04.20

Change key of item and do not say what to the reset

D
DELETEEND 15.04.20

playersik
! after not to tell D to make a pop of an item. Let the people of Shaki, Oculus, gems 1 will sell dough!
And some of Putin's regime on the serv, for profit 10 realtrader and other were thrown, put in an unequal position after reset hundreds of others..

m
minovalo 15.04.20

Klassewer wrote:
Don't Page.
Not yet, and pitch.
However, to each his own.

T
T-Fox 15.04.20

Minus the tournament;)
But I'm very happy of this news. Let's go race sedrati!

Those who stuck to their runes and Persians, don't despair. Your riches will live as long as you play them. If Nona will be full of life, and the Persians will be your actual

D
DuSoN1989 15.04.20

pridetsa najratsa :)

C
CorvinOk 15.04.20

DuSoN1989
Standards plan - Polybase should celebrate ;D

O
Ochki_nnada 15.04.20

Now I'm certainly not enough of a nerd for a month game to a state of complete autonomy, just when you don't need one in the company to run solo 8 ppl HCS CL / HBR Exp.

Guys, can though then finally implement the Reset Stats/Skills, at least 1 time on the difficulty?

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.04.20

I understand that my opinion is very important to all of us, but I would also like to Express my thoughts about K-itema.
Isn't it better to put the counter, how to offer and make the appearance of a clone tied to the hit counter with the possibility of accelerating the sale of young soja? And ordinary laborers will be able to kick the clone, and Freemasonry, if not disappear, it will become less profitable.
Just a change of itema little. Well, will huckster to buy Saki is young soja - but in fact, little will change also.

E
Eleganza 15.04.20

How is it good that the admin did not led to the purse and did not reset. Now is the perfect timing.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 15.04.20

STAY HOME
@
WATER WIGS
The good news, for the second week in a row to do nothing.

c
cristagalli 15.04.20

And some of Putin's regime on the serv, for profit of 10 people to be treated unequally after reset hundreds of others..
Exact hundreds? Soon the masons will be more than others. If you don't already.
By sabzh - awaited congratulations. Good thing I didn't wait for the reset ?

z
zulin_ru 15.04.20

The question now is only one : with the drop changes or, again, rely on a long ladder ???

R
RainInTheNight 15.04.20

Ha, I felt the topic

Will there be bug fixes in the new season? Will there be any changes?

If it is possible to move on Sunday morning or Thursday/Friday, it would be nice

g
gottenspell 15.04.20

It was so unexpected that I'm not even happy. Still can't believe it) so much waiting.

U
Uncle Fred 15.04.20

Such joyous news and what a pity that I have already emerged along with around(who would have thought at the time)...

M
MOWHOCTu 15.04.20

Great news! A good time to start a new season, many will have the opportunity this weekend is good progress, and many weekdays)