3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 15.04.20 05:33 pm

Warzone 2100 (Warzone 2100)

Military strategy in real time with the ability to control the map view and create hundreds of versions of combat vehicles, depending on the investigated technologies.

pix.PlayGround.ru

New technologies become available after the study of the so-called artifacts: preserved media containing priceless materials for a wide range of knowledge of human civilization, especially in science and technology, construction and engineering, biology and physics.

The game takes place at the end of the XXI century, in a post-apocalyptic world after the Collapse (option Armageddon).
The player acts on behalf of the character known as Commander, which is one of the survivors after a nuclear war. He will together with a group of companions to restore the ruined world. They call themselves The Project.

In the passing scene campaigns discovers other survivors of a group of people who were able to organize themselves and create their bases, small towns and shelters. And military equipment, which was originally better than that of the Project.
This is a New Paradigm and Alliance (Team).
The hostility of these groups poses a threat to the existence of the Project, so a collision with brute force is not excluded.
Project goal: the search for new technologies and remaining after the collapse of the knowledge of our civilization, with which it will be possible to start rebuilding the world from ruins and ashes.

The most insidious opponent of the Project - artificial intelligence nexus. A kind of digitized consciousness of a once-brilliant scientist who is now offended at the whole world and wants to reorganize the world in its sole discretion. Nexus perfectly manipulating the forces of the Alliance and a New Paradigm, achieving your goals, simultaneously infecting it systems of all groups, including subsequently the Project...
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 15.04.20

Screenshots and images:

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RikoChiko 15.04.20

Is finally added a forum.

A

I waited for this =)
Although the game is old, there are few who will.

n
number 9 large 15.04.20

7 as I understand it the game does not plow?

_
_Gulya_ 15.04.20

Everything works.

n
number 9 large 15.04.20

I have a black screen and all.

A

What you playing at? In the demo or the full version? Here: http://www.playground.ru/files/52043/
Although I'm on Windows 7 not tested. It is necessary to check...

n
number 9 large 15.04.20

In the demo.

n
number 9 large 15.04.20

And to hell with him, on the old laptop, everything goes fine,I'll play on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shit!!!Downloaded the full version and plow on 7ke!!YAY!

A

That's fine =)

n
number 9 large 15.04.20

Now a new problem =( can't how to play lokalke.

R
RikoChiko 15.04.20

Even the cap is washed down, all of a sudden somehow.

A

Well, I made a hat, why not put it &)

L
Loki D.S. 15.04.20

Hat looks cheerful.

R
Razor_93_09 15.04.20

hah I remember this toy)) I have somewhere on CDs was)) for a couple of karmagedona threw it in passing...

W
Wakkas 15.04.20

Anyone here have it working, fixed under seven a game http://www.wz2100.net/download

W
Wakkas 15.04.20

And about the second part of the thread who heard? will she ever?

I
Iotar 15.04.20

Recently remembered about this game (there is an interest in artillery and fortifications), and then just the forum, great :)

M
Myxanoid 15.04.20

Do you wish for the grid to play in this miracle?

l
lmtstr 15.04.20

superigra which right now is not going to play only because of the interface. the highlight of the game in countless number of technologies that can be used in manufacturing composite combat units. plus in any game after Warzone fiction such komandnyj combat units, who knows, will understand. a game without peers.
still remembers - was the technology of guns is a mess radar station. ie you can build an expensive anti-aircraft guns on the basis and guide them with radar riding on the tracks