3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor Kislica 15.04.20 05:33 pm

Is it possible to make the game full screen, the resolution is 1280x1024? (Resident Evil 7)

I am wondering can I deploy the game to a 1280x1024 resolution, I understand the game is made for widescreen monitors?Is there a fix of some so as to make a picture on the whole screen, with these strips at the top and at the bottom is not very nice to play!
21 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 15.04.20

live with it

7look2 15.04.20

Alas, does not. At the friend on Nec 1600x1200 and have the same problem, the monitor is not going to change and I think a lot of people. But something recently developed began to podzabyvat on an audience.

I
Ivan Dro 15.04.20

In the first assassin with stripes at the beginning of 2008 played, and I was the norm, or play with stripes, or just save for a new shirokoformatnoy what I actually did by going to him in 2010.

V
Viktor Kislica 15.04.20

Ivan Dro
Just Angers me that some games do only under shirokoformatnye, they hammer on those who have more can be square monitors!

s
soulfox 15.04.20

Victor Sorrel
As the same may write to the owner of a windows xp...

V
Viktor Kislica 15.04.20

soulfox
It would be better in the case of something wrote!

s
soulfox 15.04.20

Victor Sorrel
In the case of the format had become obsolete. It's time to change the monitor, and not to freak out.

V
Viktor Kislica 15.04.20

soulfox
The format is still alive and will live for a long time, and to change the monitor because of one game no desire, my Monique was quite happy.
Why in other games does not, for example, take the series of GTA they never had problems with the resolution, release the game for any format, but such projects as Resident Evil 7 and some games from Ubisoft, blunt and not bother on the issue of his game to any format.

s
soulfox 15.04.20

Victor Sorrel
For you alive, but not for others. Your choice and your problem. Format 5:4 displaced from the market since 2010. 7 years have passed, and you try to pass off as relevant. Maybe then there are those who think that 4:3 actual format?

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Victor Sorrel wrote:
The format is still alive and will live for a long time, and to change the monitor because of one game no desire, my Monique was quite happy.
For games and movies he's definitely obsolete,and more and more developers simply won't support it,but if you like to play with black bars is of course your choice.

Victor Sorrel wrote:
Why in other games does not, for example, take the series of GTA they never had problems with the resolution, release the game for any format, but such projects as Resident Evil 7 and some games from Ubisoft, blunt and not bother on the issue of his game to any format.
You should at least read a little on this subject,it's either black bars or smaller flashy image,that's all.
Spoiler

s
soulfox 15.04.20

saa0891
The funny thing is that adequate communication active minus the local community. Or just someone plain truth hurts.

V
Viktor Kislica 15.04.20

soulfox
Dude arguing with you is useless, I have a fairly normal 19-inch monitor with 1280x1024 resolution, and in the other games except those darn under shirokoformatnye, I see everything is fine in games, the picture is great, I'm not arguing wide format steeper angle more, and the fact that it's past time to buy, but not everybody now have the opportunity to change the monitor, that's all, and you are made useless writings, I just found out for myself that this game will not be able to play at full screen!And that finish!)))

S
Sergey Antoneko 15.04.20

Here is a patch under the squares 1280x1024 https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B-5agskoP1msM1Bua3MxS2ZsbDA but the angle is a little less.

m
muromez 15.04.20

They need the money.... Optimization and user support they are unnecessary((((

V
Viktor Kislica 15.04.20

Sergey Antonico
And it's not virusom, there is an exe file, it th-that dumb to run!

S
Svoboden 15.04.20

Victor Sorrel
The virus, of course. It's a rar archive, which is still password-protected rar archive, in which three file: svchost *.vbs and *.bat :)
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Buferobmena01.1486010243.png

V
Viktor Kislica 15.04.20

Svoboden
I already checked the antivirus files that Trojan, but when I extracted, antivirusnik not cursed, but probably would be worth it to me to start would be good-bye, my beloved city!

V
Viktor Kislica 15.04.20

It is necessary to ban those who the virus here throws!

a
aist16 15.04.20

I have just myself started with a resolution of 1280x1024

M
Magnum 500 15.04.20

soulfox
I play in 4:3 right now, in 2020 and I drum on pontorezov