3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 04.10.19 06:27 pm

Athletes are cheaters...drugs in sport

I wondered why high level athletes use drugs it's cheating yourself,it's like playing with cheats like winning but in the soul of the precipitate remains,here is an example of an athlete for doping...
I think doping should be put in jail
18 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 04.10.19

Remap
It's all about money, the winners get more

d
dilat 04.10.19

Remap
Seriously? Money...

S
Stockton_Slap 04.10.19

dilat
Money is not important but what about the legacy reputation?

d
dilat 04.10.19

Remap
Each athlete has their own priorities

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 04.10.19

Remap
They're all something to eat, type, and energy cocktails.Otherwise,not so much energy.

z
zdrastE 04.10.19

the use of chemicals by leaps and bounds included in the modern sport - the legalization of doping only a matter of time, not very long.

V
Vaipen 04.10.19

Well, because of he will win or lose depends on his SN on which to live until the next competition.

o
oleg199966 04.10.19

I am surprised at your surprise, have been fighting athletes, and fighting drugs.

D
Dogmit 04.10.19

Remap

Now this concept is outdated. Nowadays, most importantly to fume harder. The more barnyard the more fans of the bars with you.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.10.19

PicoGram_Effect wrote:
think for doping should be put in jail
It is necessary to investigate and punish including those who forces them to take. In General, a great sport this is still HR*HB: I would have completely changed the whole system. No spectator information, where and what the money is going, why the salaries of athletes are just astronomical (case in Russia with the two players recalled the question). Well, why that policy: climbs everywhere and prevents. Ha. As if only Russians are taking dope, lol...

darkpromo wrote:
It's all about money, the winners get more
Exactly. All for the sake of loot, not honor. Prestige is illusory, for if the victory is based on deception, and the result a fraud. Already there have been reports that, for example, the choice of Qatar as the venue of the Olympic Games 2022 also cheating. What more to say then? 8) All of this should be taken down under the Foundation and build anew, with new rules and verification methods.
PicoGram_Effect wrote:
So that's the point: THEY are important money and reputation too, she's just part of the deception (and self deception). I mean, Yes, these cheaters have no honor.
[Denis] wrote:
They're all something to eat, type, and energy cocktails.Otherwise,not so much energy.
I have another option, if we discard the idea above: to allow anyone to use any substance as I want 8) And then to win are not the best athletes... and the best chemists ) But stop mess with scandals and investigations-doping. I certainly for your first option, and this would be fun to see.
oleg199966 wrote:
I am surprised at your surprise, have been fighting athletes, and fighting drugs.
The problem of deception: drugs as it is prohibited, but use them. And poke at each other. Connects politics and propaganda (lies) to slander another team and etc. In short, there is a mess. Great sport politically biased, he's sick policy. The idea is that policy must not touch it, and once touched, here's the dope, scandals, slander. The decision (two options), I suggested that ;]

A
Arseniev 28.02.21

It seems to me that absolutely pure athletes do not exist at all now. I read an article on a medical portal about meldonia, the very one for which Sharapova was disqualified, and so there his ability to improve physical performance seems to still remain in question.

h
hello 28.02.21

Arsenyev
does not seem to you.
although ... those who are playing football in your yard are still clean ...
heh, heh ... if there are still those who can hit the ball not in a mobile, but in real life.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.02.21

I think that there is nothing special about doping because, as I understand it, it does not expand the actual physical capabilities of a person. with the same success, you can use some kind of analogue of hypnosis.
another thing is the means that allow you to slightly increase a certain physical ceiling, such as pumping up some kind of super effective blood substitute or some kind of stimulant for the muscle pitch-pitch.
on the other hand, as if an athlete is now a selected person, he uses equipment that expands his biological capabilities and does not run like an ancient Greek, so that, as it were, some kind of chemical and biological support for the idea is the same part of sports equipment.
but in general, it is possible to come up with such witchers with the help of genetic engineering, who will have more muscle fibers there, there will be a greater resource for the use of support means and these will be new cool records that an ordinary unprepared kid of the homo sapiens genus has no time to surpass.
but sport is a strange thing. take, for example, formula 1. it is technically possible now to make machines of other designs 12 wheeled vacuum cleaners with downforce like those of an aircraft by several orders of magnitude exceeding the capabilities of modern machines formula one. but as a result, we got stuck somewhere on the regulated technologies of the 80s and solid ones.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.02.21

Doping? Well, yes, cheating, self-deception or deception of others. The problem is not only in doping, not so much in it, but in corruption in big sport. In an amicable way, this entire system must be demolished and rebuilt from scratch ...

Recruit_Main wrote:
I think doping should be imprisoned
An athlete with doping is not dangerous to society, what nonsense.

P
Pilat. 28.02.21

bloody sport on the human resource. however, one of the ways to make money on people. only forced

P
Pilat. 28.02.21

I'm already a non-human, I
don't need a beast . so where where and here is the cotton candy reserve

F
Follower 28.02.21

Pilat.
okay

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.02.21

Pilat. wrote:
bloody sport on the human resource. however, one of the ways to make money on people. only forced
Exactly so: big sport has long been a capitalist cesspool. No principles or honor, just money.

In principle, the limits of the human body have been reached, now the best of the best are competing for seconds and fractions of seconds, but here a little doping is ideal to get yourself that very missing second and win.
Probably everyone uses doping, the question is in arrogance and control. And in politics, strange as it may seem to someone. Alas, big sport is not only sport itself, but also big politics.
What are the Russians doing there, flying a different flag? Now even Soviet songs cannot be sung to them without licking anything, which identifies them with Russia. Have I already mentioned the impudence? ) This is about them: the officials of big sports. But questions to the Russians: why the hell are you humiliated and glad to be humiliated? Up to the stake? And what if next time they tell you to put on gray clothes with the inscription "Russia is an enemy"? ^ _ ^ Where is the limit when your honor gets hurt? ...