3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vidzhey 15.04.20 05:34 pm

The attack on the refuge of bandits. (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

All how to increase the number of men who go into battle with you out in bandit refuge, because it happens that you 8 people maximum, and you are fighting against 20-30 people
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

Vidzhey
No way. It is necessary to take a maximum of 8 elite soldiers.
The whole point of this event is that a large army of bandits flee.
You and a small group mow them quiet.
Rumor has it that the troops that are in the list above are the priority for getting a squad of raiders, but I have not tested.
In General, asylum baganaly and they are recommended to ignore, either in advance much will be saved.
Since it is possible to die permanently.

p.s.
Well, there is a mod (Hideout Player Party Limit Removed), which allows you to attack the lair of the whole crowd.

S
Sagivari Isit0 15.04.20

Alexei Chernyshev
you almost always go to those who are higher on the list and Compagnie

A
Aleksey13rus 15.04.20

A go 4 archers and 4 swordsmen, archers often quenched.... I can't stand so shelter, it is difficult to keep the army.

S
SpecialHammer 15.04.20

Алексей13рус
So unless there are no commands? You can also archers to leave and to go only with the swordsmen? Plus who interferes with a bow myself before to keep ?

A
Aleksey13rus 15.04.20

SpecialHammer
Well Luke you will bring down, and three of them, while 1 quenched it in your shoots. And at the end of barefoot comes with 3 soldiers, who if not a duel, just throw the spear, and the damage is high and a big risk at this point to lose soldiers.

d
digitalkid 15.04.20

Vidzhey
Possible with multiple visits. Wiped out 2-3 post, rest day and again. The player squad is updated, and the Bandos there. If it is necessary urgently on the quest. Otherwise, just wait until the large group piled up. They gather there and go to the robbery, it is necessary to catch when they were little.

V
Vidzhey 15.04.20

digitalkid
Thanks for the info, did not know!

V
Vovan2709 15.04.20

In short just checked right now. The scheme is
The team has to follow you, and it is desirable that the shield was. As soon as you run a pair of gangsters you are the first who takes the hit,but you can just go right or left and it gives that HS squad does not suffer then you safely attack the group, and so step by step. Checked the shelter out of 30 bandits