3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 15.04.20 05:36 pm

ERR GFX INIT failed to initialize video card (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Launched Grku , immediately climbed cobiratcia in the settings, the default was the volcano I changed to DX 12 ( I have 7 , but thought you never know he could game got like 7 for released 12) Now does not start the game! ERR GFX INIT failed to initialize the video card. Restart the system or put the latest version of the drivers.
Drava the last system reboot does not help! climbs this error, it offers changed graphics settings in safe mode to restart, I click , and to sense 0 also climbs this error. Th for stupidity would not allow you to change this option. Now what to do, how to start? MB what file in directorii game is where you can change at the volcano again ( I believe this does not start)
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 15.04.20

Ksedom174
If nvidia, look in the dzhifors expiriens, there can be the best settings to put

K
Ksedom174 15.04.20

Blood Suslik
already decided through the setting file in the game directory
now with settings to play fps and higher image quality has not suffered particularly

S
Sultanbek Mussa 06.03.21

Ksedom174
how did you decide? I have such a problem popped up

K
Ksedom174 06.03.21

Sultanbek Mussa
I wrote) go to the directory with the game, open the setting file there with a notepad and change it from DH12 to the volcano api manually and that's it, save and launch the game

R
Rocer070 06.03.21

Ksedom174
What if everything did not help exactly?

G
Guest 01.05.23

Hello There Try My Fix I make Video How To Fix It Leave Comments And Like If This Solution was Help You Out! Good Luck. https://youtu.be/Ers7eNrBSUw

G
Guest 01.05.23

Hello There Try My Fix I make Video How To Fix It Leave Comments And Like If This Solution was Help You Out! Good Luck. https://youtu.be/Ers7eNrBSUw