3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gerwant007 15.04.20 05:36 pm

The game began to appear extra texture without collision (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hey ladies and gentlemen. Just want to say I saw at least 3 similar threads, but none of them did not help me. So the problem is that recently the game began to appear extra texture without collision (first one in the whole Novigrad, but the longer I played the more they appear). In cities this is reflected in the textures of the piles of hay outside the cities in the form of single and piles of stones. Of course is possible and so to play, but I am afraid that it will only be worse Checking the game cache in Gogh, reinstalling the game (including Repack), clean registry, clean reinstallation of fire wood on vidyuhi not helped. Dancing with the nvidia control panel and geforce experience brought no results (I even deleted)
Konfa: Intel xeon e5 2470
2*8 gb 1866 ram
Nvidia GTX 1660ti wood 445.75

Spoiler

PS On a laptop with the stone and widehow from the red helped change the game directory (just drag and drop the game folder from D/Games D/) on a computer is not a ride.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 15.04.20

Gerwant007
Playing with mods or without?

G
Gerwant007 15.04.20

LexxProAktiv
Yes. from the graphics it is
HD Reworkerd Project 11
E3 UI and Hud
and re texture by Geralt armor and swords of the school of Wolf, armor school of the bear, and even little things.
+ gameplay

L
LexxProAktiv 15.04.20

HD 11 Reworked in my opinion kosovali out.I have it instead of improving,has contributed to the deterioration.

N
Nurp 15.04.20

LexxProAktiv wrote:
instead of improving,has contributed to the deterioration
... read more, can I?

L
Lex-one 15.04.20

Gerwant007
Put a clean version of the game and see if there is a problem.

G
Gerwant007 15.04.20

Lex-one
Gerwant007 wrote:
reinstalling the game (including Repack)
Well, I wrote. of course after reinstalling I checked out a clean version. the problem remained

L
Lex-one 15.04.20

Gerwant007
And the config files be deleted?

G
Gerwant007 15.04.20

Lex-one
of course