3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 04.10.19 06:28 pm

Is it possible to free the captured soldiers (XCOM 2)

Is it possible to return captive soldiers?
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jerzy3 04.10.19

Yes, it will continue the operation to liberate.

S
Stockton_Slap 04.10.19

Jerzy3
Clear

R
R 25 04.10.19

Remap
The game is not thought out. 60+ hour campaign, my soldiers, which took first the one, was released only at the end of the game, when it was killed all the chosen and I was ready to storm the final mission. The case of the release depends entirely on randomness, and does not depend on who took it and when. Might be so that you will never give this mission just because. In this workshop, there are mods allowing you to select these random missions and be able to rescue their soldiers.

g
gmh4589 04.10.19

R 25
Held twice a game, and the mission to release always were investigated after a soldier was taken captive. Maybe I just been lucky, I don't know.

R
R 25 04.10.19

gmh4589
Very lucky. Open forum trims, and drive in the search. A lot of players can't get, and even understand how to rescue their soldiers, even when logically killed Favourites who pulled him out. The mission to rescue stupid not appear.

w
walkris 04.10.19

I did not know that soldiers can capture

C
Calibr-10 04.10.19

walkris
In the missions at a time when the soldier didn't have enough moves to reach the point of evacuation, he was taken prisoner.

D
Dark_ArX 04.10.19

Calibr-10
Not only so: when fighting with the chosen, he can stun the soldier and disappear together with it, the soldier was taken prisoner.
And I agree with R 25: I have for the company was kidnapped by whether 3, whether 4 men, in the end I only released the 1, and then in the final part of the game. To this job at the release just appeared.

w
walkris 04.10.19

Calibr-10
I have never been here and didn't know.

C
Calibr-10 04.10.19

Dark_ArX
I have no add - ons- anything about it can not say.

C
Calibr-10 04.10.19

walkris
I had. But I decided to replay a mission, not like a helluva lot of good fighter to leave.

w
walkris 04.10.19

Calibr-10
Well, I'm not quite played fair. With the help of savegames't lost anyone except zaskriptovany Persians.