3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZyLill 15.04.20 05:37 pm

Children in the game (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Actually married,his wife gave birth to 2 children,but where are they? He writes that in the city at the other end of the map,but still I am with them in the war consist... Captured the city,there are children still there. If you leave the wife in your city that says that the children there,but I can't find them there. They are there but they would not until they grow up?I will be a year,what would it be? :)
Actually as interested in the game and so on. Who is aware of?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chernyshev 15.04.20

ZyLill
Uploaded one of their old games.
Ordered via console son is 18 years old.
campaign.set_hero_age Brand 18
Note that it was located in the same city where our troublesome brother(but it's certainly not to find), who went to redeem our family. So this kind of waiting room to NPCs.
Dale waited a day and the boy appeared in the Palace of the city where I was on duty.
You can talk to him, find him at the party the usual hero - adventurer.
It looks kind of weird, but it is the consequences of the magic of the console, it needs to acclimate, over time, I guess. Well not an essence...
So we can safely say that at the moment the children until they come of age just hang out and interact with them is impossible. And then they become full-fledged members of the clan, and has promised us that after the death of our character, we keep playing them, but I don't test.

P. S. Skills he's got all the zeros.

Z
ZyLill 15.04.20

Wow,I still have 17 years of" playing to your generals,who will not betray? :D
About skills you can pump them exposing positions in the clan. Only if they have stats on zero then it's useless :)

A

Yes, more important. A child inherits the culture of the father!
For some reason I thought that, since my game character is a woman, I initiate the marriage and the husband left his father arrived to my yard, this is clearly matrilineal marriage.
Figushki.
The child inherited from the father culture, colour and identity, in my case negative.
Even developed and made a bunch of strong and independent women in the game, they still remain hidden x**MRA**, and chauvinists here. :3
FUUUUU.jpg

H
Horgord 15.04.20

I have all the girls copies of the nurse, the boy copies his father. With regards to culture, hairstyle, color of hair and skin.
There is no possibility to see what will overstay of these Pinocchio. But there is a feeling that they will all be the same.

A

Wow. So still random.
Well with the culture it is sad of course. It will be necessary to consider in marriage.
I got used to it in krusayder king darling. And it turns out that the Turks had not played...

Z
ZyLill 15.04.20

what a joke this culture? H understand they can recruit the army will be their culture or something?

A

ZyLill
City with a different culture give a penalty to loyalty.
As the city gradually assimilyatsiya under your culture.
I.e. I will restore the Empire, with Imperial culture. And then my barbarian heir to all **** demolish, great. :3
Mom, I battaner, I run around in a wolf pelt and howling at the moon, really cool? I'm not like everyone, I have a vivid personality. *Drools*

A

ZyLill
Wow,I still have 17 years of" playing to your generals,who will not betray? :D
Faster Come of Age
nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/214
3 years ready for service, for the good of the clan. :3

m
mark1234 17.11.20

How to take in a group of grown-up children? Or is it a bug? Version 1.5.3 In the screenshot they are all with the inscriptions "Holding"

If you go to the encyclopedia, it is written that they are in Marunata, but there they are not, lived on days, but in the fortress one old Arzagos ...