3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeNiKs_48 15.04.20 06:27 pm

Whether to wait for Coffee lake?

This situation. Going to assemble a new computer (this was not updated since 2011). It is already estimated to have picked up (out of 95 thousand), but then I heard about the new cent of Intel, that is about come out( released October 5). The computer is necessary purely for games, to have at least 2-3 years old without substitutions, disperse not going, because they don't know. Who that can prompt? To take I7 7700 or wait until the lift new?
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 15.04.20

It is always better to take the last ruler . That being said, not what you do not regret.

W
Wolf347 15.04.20

I think Putin is better lake. I hope a little, but still enough!!!!
The computer is necessary purely for games, to have at least 2-3 years old without replacements,
Is ridiculous. Come on over and understand the entire force new percent)))))))))
But seriously, make every effort to the great circle. I think you understand where the real focus on performance.

W
Wolf347 15.04.20

WOR4UN
It is always better to take the last ruler . That being said, not what you do not regret.
Strongly pushed)))

C
CryteK 15.04.20

Coffee rules percent,only to take don't need i7,i5 will 8600k topcik,12 threads, when all games start to use both of them obsolete)

F
FatCat23 15.04.20

Of course to wait for coffee. But I think after the release will have to wait a bit so prices fell slightly. i5-8700k will be equal in performance i7-7700k.