3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolomiiets 15.04.20 06:27 pm

How many live game? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Recently wondered how many more will update and support the game. The developer is working on patch 1.8, which will provide a new location, the PvE mode (something like arena) and clean PvP format 4 on 4.
But what's next? Judging by the stats - the day of the play ~4-6 thousand players (this is on PC, don't know how things are on consoles). What sort of little for an MMO. In addition the game is on the system buy to play, i.e. the publisher does not particularly work on the basis of donation (additional clothing and colors), and for a long time to keep the game alive especially does not make sense.

He began to play in the winter of 2016. Despite tons of negativity on Steam and some reviews, the game is very hooked. Fresh (for me) pumping system, a more or less realistic setting, great graphics (for a MMO). I also understand and accept the simple truth that The Division is a MMORPG set in the wrapper of the shooter, and not Vice versa. Therefore, not bombs from two rounds in the head of the bandit in the cap.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 15.04.20

SKolomiets
Where did you see 4-6 thousand on a PC? in Steam ?the game in General is spread in Jublee basically ogromna bulk of sales from there and you lose a lot because it plays 4-5 thousand ?If it doesn't affect the game process of selection of groups it absolutely to spit.The game expands after a year and half after the release of the few games capable of that if the game wouldn't be worth it would hardly have sawed new additions free type of GS and patch 1.8.probably down to the version 2.0 which will present new global expansion like Addons WOW.New York is a great city and develop the game for a long time while the epidemic may expand to Philadelphia or Boston

K
Kolomiiets 15.04.20

Camper88
Where did you see 4-6 thousand on a PC?
Googled the stats.

Yes, and you lose a lot because it plays 4-5 thousand ?
No. But it can influence the decision of the developers for the continued support of the game.

C
Camper88 15.04.20

SKolomiets
XS well, right now, with the release of 1.8 will raise gliscor to 284 therefore will return a lot of players are forgotten on the game and there go the new additions I bought in April of this year, first the standard edition and recently a picker pabloe really looking forward to the event, want to collect full secret set ANNEALING as in the first GS of his fiction and dunno would add

J
JetFIRE13 15.04.20

SKolomiets
Don't know how long they will keep.But ghost recon wildlands is generally boring,compared to the division.Also still in it sticky,like a Bicycle, etc. was pumped to the limit,but still interesting.Speak ill of her grafodrochery,here at E3 was a graph,and there is not such and off we go.And the fact that the leveling and quests are not boring,and they surprisingly diluted with air,that they do not care.

K
Kolomiiets 15.04.20

Dok Rolf
I have a friend and her boyfriend want to take Wildlands. All the forces trying to persuade them to the side of The Division. :D

Camper88
Oh! Raising the max score is very good. Actually, I came to 256 for 60 hours, mostly to himself. But to assemble an effective set of equipment is not so easy. You need to look for party for raids and so on.
What is the TOS? Type of event?

I have Annealing for 3 stuff there. + 15% on burning targets is good. But AP turret itself is not very justified.
Now saving up currency for the Liberator and Damascus (set of weapons). For got the shotgun Cassidy, and very sorry...

Can someone suggest a sensible forum or a channel in the Discord in The Division?

v
v-hlam 15.04.20

SKolomiets
Zaguglit
10 thousand in one incentive now without Uplay
http://steamcharts.com/app/365590#7d
well, we must not forget that on consoles too play

C
Camper88 15.04.20

SKolomiets
GS global event there is a new currency for which you can buy boxes which may fall secret kit .these sets have 6 talent for a full set.combined with the usual sets,BUT each dressed secret set enhances the set bonuses for every thing+can be re-calibrated 2 parameters instead of 1.They can also be obtained in the Dark zone esoi farm zones 7-9 but the chance of drop is very small even though I dropped in DZ 2 pieces but not for me

v
v-hlam 15.04.20

SKolomiets
Camper88
Well, the secret set is falling everywhere
In any case the drop rate 1%
With any bosses (even those that are just on the map to go not only in the tor) 3%

A
Aid16933 15.04.20

Play until the game lives and not think about it!

b
ban ne dovat ya invalid 15.04.20

I'm sure will be the update 1.9 and 2.0 and 2.1. and 2.2 and 2.3 .2.4 and 2.5 and more, and not all doors open at the terminal is one door there will probably be a new underground 2

_
__DOC__ 15.04.20

SKolomiets
SKolomiets wrote:
I have a friend and her boyfriend want to take Wildlands. All the forces trying to persuade them to the side of The Division.
Persistently discourage, they just don't understand the mistake you are making. Wildlands doesn't hold a candle to The Division because this is some sort of improvised a La Far Cry in a new way. I returned to the Wildlands after 2 days of play.

K
Kolomiiets 15.04.20

__DOC__
is this some sort of improvised a La Far Cry
In-in.
I drove here on the weekend, while ball weekend was. A number of weapons and gadgets is good, but the controls and physics are wildly infuriated.