3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
as1000 15.04.20 06:27 pm

Where Jean (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Where is this man, I got the map label is where Jana was last seen, but there's nobody there, where is he?

Another is drawn on the map treasure chest, but on the site nothing is found, it is necessary vopriyatie to download?

Maybe it's because of mods, I have endless spiritualism is, and Kraft stood before then removed
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 15.04.20

as1000
Jaan slightly away from the ruined bridge. You need to go to the West and go across the bridge-the beam in the Monastery forest. There he stands next to the home and cage of demons.
I also think that the search for chests need a high perception in the party but all of it at a minimum. But to constantly run to the ship and change the characteristics of my laziness.

r
raspisnoy1 15.04.20

as1000
yeah...that's it
Better tell me where the mobs are thicker or how to be!? Blame on bloody island across the bridge or ferryman(you know) or to shove in the Black Kopi? Everything else is already stripped on the 14th level of a classic.

B
Bagaley 15.04.20

Perception is not rocked, but going to the chest, appears to dig. It can be easier. On the enlarged map up on the chest and dig the treasure chest is dug, even without indicating that you can dig. This method is good for any in advance known archaeological sites.
First go inside Mine Black, but the sarcophagus then, then try outside of the Black Pits and after a Bloody Island. In fact, there is Raza the forces of the enemy. You can jump, if the first does not work. There is another criterion. The tactics our level equal to or higher classics on our level may be lower per unit is the condition of passing without much zadrotstva.

r
raspisnoy1 15.04.20

Bagaley
SPS will take into account...