3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7look2 04.10.19 06:29 pm

Quest \"the Balance of nature\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The quest starts on the East of the map in the Merchant factory. In General, the only instance silver Basilisk kills people wandered into its territory. Question to those who passed on - whether to kill that instance or not? If you kill, you count who guarded him, threatening that prices herbalists and alchemists rise, but robili, which kill the Basilisk, too, say they will talk to dealers about price reductions. But most importantly steel sword squire with excellent features inside the Basilisk. But if not to kill him, just reward and the gratitude of count.
And you as did the Basilisk?
58 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilor 04.10.19

Killed.
1. The Basilisk kills civilians.
2. Geralt is a Witcher, which means he's monster hunter.
3. If not to kill, then give a bit more money.

P
Pomu4 04.10.19

Left alive, as does the last of its kind.
Well, the sword can be better crafted - Balavensky blade

S
Spektr1994 04.10.19

In the course of another quest, to receive Arondite, the hermit is the Keeper puts a condition on relief to anything. I think the quest the balance of natureis one of the possibilities to fulfill this condition. You can also show mercy to Charley during the battle in the arena (Princess orders to kill the creature, but Geralt has a choice) So if you killed the Basilisk Charley that should be kept alive, or not get one of the most powerful silver swords(stronger master Serebryanka school wolf for sure)

7look2 04.10.19

There is still the task of branches - go by the smell of the Basilisk or go to voice rubil, but the trail of the smell near rubal lost, although the area in which you need to look for remains. If you go to robilem the job to go by smell is crossed out. Was still hope that it is possible to find the Basilisk itself, but apparently it is not available.

M
Mechanix.. 04.10.19

Pomu4
And where to find it?

v
victorwhite 04.10.19

Spektr1994
Basically, the quest on the plot to show mercy, if I'm not mistaken, the quest is called Echo

N
NightHawkreal 04.10.19

Did not kill, was too lazy to fight :) and the local green promised the guard and reserve the word holds.

A
AnatolyKest 04.10.19

Just the difference of your actions: you will come across posters with your mug, which will be written on behalf of count which you are a fine and give him a discount, or you're an idiot and stinky ganite in the neck.
One of these posters near the cemetery on the shore the fishermen

K
KanoVoxLian 04.10.19

I let go of the Basilisk,as does the rare creature.

H
Hikaro 04.10.19

Everyone can play as he wants, but Geralt advocate code of honor - he would not kill.

f
francismagic 04.10.19

Killed. A monster is a monster. Though an endangered species, but a dangerous creature to kill better.

S
Scorpion boss 04.10.19

Hi all. Killing the monster did not like to think that Count posters hung that there is a Basilisk , warned all. Although merchants did not listen to him for which he paid with his life. Further surprised by the posters from the Guild of merchants of Toussant that I damaged and deprived of discounts, incentives on goods .

E
Ermak19 04.10.19

francismagic
Monster settled in the neighborhood,and this gang of robbers who had wounded the merchants and plundered their caravans.Yes, and the Guild knew where she sends caravans,but greed was stronger.So the Basilisk and his client in this story is the most human,let them live.

T
Tergaz 04.10.19

Book Geralt do the draconians were not killed as I recall.I personally to kill the Basilisk did not,felt sorry for the dragon.

M
Mama Stiflera 04.10.19

I remember before the release of the KIV developers wrote about that in one of the quests is a reference to one famous film. This film is called"brotherhood of the Wolf. Go and see this film (if not watched) and you'll see which of the two evils is the lesser, and accordingly make the right choice

S
Svejincev 04.10.19

Hikaro
And then the code? Basilisk people ate and continued to do it, if Geralt did not destroy it.

13pavel13mail.ru 04.10.19

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
where did you get that brotherhood of the wolf, a Basilisk seems real

P
Plotik 04.10.19

I first got arondit, the main quest never fulfilled, completed all the side effects besides that Basilisk, so to spare him for the sake of arondite makes no sense, and so essentially kind and so died, one female no males left, only to terrorize the people will(you never know who will see the posters and accidentally go, the more there are such people wandering the earth, he read did not know how these ads), so can this pleasure is not to receive but to kill.

e
en3rgizer 04.10.19

Spektr1994 wrote:
In the course of another quest, to receive Arondite, the hermit is the Keeper puts a condition on relief to anything. I think the quest the balance of natureis one of the possibilities to fulfill this condition. You can also show mercy to Charley during the battle in the arena (Princess orders to kill the creature, but Geralt has a choice) So if you killed the Basilisk Charley that should be kept alive, or not get one of the most powerful silver swords(stronger master Serebryanka school wolf for sure)
Charley killed, and the quest Basilisk was performed after obtaining arondite, arondit still given

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
and you will know which of two evils is the lesser
Geralt also does not choose between evil and lesser evil)

Ермак19 wrote:
So the Basilisk and his client in this story is the most human,let them live.
there in the call graph says that the Basilisk still the local guy was murdered, so there are accidental victims, IMHO it is not a reason to leave the beast dominion, with the same success it is possible and nests of beasts not clean, they do not touch anyone, yet they do not do it, plus knowing toussant, for any there is some crazy knight who Loy his lady trample to bring down the Basilisk, so I kill him (and kill detlava as a whole in the story pryvilne solution) and the Basilisk Draconid such a stretch, it is closer to karaliska, aeto creatures are more) here is the matriarch of Elisha or whatever and wounded cub I wished to kill, he in fact did not even blame that cow guy got banged up)) but there is no option to spare them and just walk away(((

13pavel13mail.ru 04.10.19

I didn't kill, she'll find a normal Basilisk, and with him mate, so that will not die