3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEVI 15.04.20 06:30 pm

Legendary orcs (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Is there a possibility, for example in the game files or using CE to configure the appearance of the legendary Orc?
41 Comments
Sort by:
F
FMore 15.04.20

DЕVI
Seikur0 table updated, it is possible to edit the perks and legendary to do.

S
Silverite 15.04.20

FMore
If you explain how to use it I would be grateful.

F
FMore 15.04.20

Silverite

y
yar1097 15.04.20

Can we table this Orc is the Iron will to remove? And that Legendary Orc betrayed, I was humiliated 3 times already, but it does not disappear.

F
FMore 15.04.20

yar1097
Perhaps I will replace with another skill

y
yar1097 15.04.20

FMore
You can read more on how to do it.

S
Silverite 15.04.20

FMore
Thanks,it happened once,but apparently the live instance legendary numbers need because they vary. The second time the same numbers on the other not work.I will continue to try.Well, at least dark dagger got.

Z
ZeFeRKo 15.04.20

Silverite
there page 8 like a mini cheat to add the selected Orc legendary drop, works at the store, the army and the arena

J
JS_Denton 15.04.20

ZeFeRKoС this point in detail possible, what kind of cheat, where to download and how to make at least a normal drop once the orcs themselves can't make a Legendary.

D
DEVI 15.04.20

JS_Denton
On the website tables for Cheat Engine
There are orcs and you can do the legendary and drop to dislodge them, only to sense that they are legendary no, only the inscription and the color purple)

Z
ZeFeRKo 15.04.20

JS_Denton
DЕVI
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132
there not only can they legami to do, but the add\remove gain and vulnerability, and on the 8th page of cheat for farm fast legendary things

J
JS_Denton 15.04.20

So guys I understand correctly. so with the table you can make orcs Legendary but this is pointless because it is not the same as the normal game is Legendary orcs. But at least you can do out of the ordinary orcs Legen... and farm the loot with them . That gives us a game to kill for things .
PS If not difficult write in Russian what is it and how to do it.

Z
ZeFeRKo 15.04.20

JS_Denton
not really, you can just translate Orc to the rank of legendary, and can he add\to subtract all sorts of bonuses and make it something better than the legendary game, the words are difficult to explain where to poke and what to change there threw off vidosik with the translation of other orcs in LEGO, and skills, find Orc you need a bonus and then spend the manipulation you need
another cheat just changes the drop-down loot from the Orc on legendary without making the Orc legal, it is just for farm
well rank legend still gives CPS the Orc

J
JS_Denton 15.04.20

open table and Achtung what to do there. Please how to make epic loot , can screenshots with a tick where it is necessary to put .
There is something somehow related to Num 1. But really do not understand.
There on the 8th page put a table of St. And something in her just says about Num 1 but it does not have that on video and in the video table and V6 in table 6 do not have anything about things.
And how to add\to remove the battle with the orcs.

Z
ZeFeRKo 15.04.20

JS_Denton
what нум1, poke a cross at uruk editor and in the game when you select Orc for example in the store imagesi 2 times нум1, then clamped 2(disassemble Orc loot), if everything is correct, you'll get Fiol rags, so that would be a long time to wait for the death of ork you can use a speedhack
now the author has almost completed version with spawnen on the map of the legendary orcs, but so far there has flaws

F
FMore 15.04.20

yar1097
As well as to change to legendary

D
Desm1les 15.04.20

Not quite sure how to do went. Loot?

D
Desm1les 15.04.20

That is, I understand. Well, I have not ticketsa a cross in the table. It uruk editor. Others are working

y
yar1097 15.04.20

Desm1les
Table is included 1 time per run, every time you need to restart the game after you restart the table.

W
WazzelinPRO 15.04.20

Now can someone in Russian to say how to farm the loot went. And then just write that where it is all explained.