3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manty s krovyu 15.04.20 06:30 pm

Pre-order the game. In your opinion. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

As you all know, the toy comes out October 28, 2017
So, you would like to pre-order the game/should you preorder?
The incentive price at the moment is:
1999r. The regular edition.
2499р. Silver edition.
3499р. Gold edition.
A lot of videos with gameplay came out... a Lot of us promised the developers... whether Justified their words, or all this will be another product ubisoftas pipeline?
Personally, I think the game will turn out, but the facial animation, the fight...

37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecenenkin 15.04.20

I think the game will be worthwhile, definitely going to buy, but to buy after release or pre-order don't know yet. I'm curious, why not come kollektsionka PC ?

M
Manty s krovyu 15.04.20

Peranankan
Indeed, kollektsionki no. And never will (on a PC). But it is necessary to pre-order a week before release, because you can change your mind with the purchase. I was thinking to buy the incentive, but the gameplay I'm not rolled). And I think so far.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 15.04.20

Manti with blood
Pre-order for a couple of days before the game. Play for half an hour. If you don't get a refund on steam. The Incentive do return if it's been less than 2 weeks since purchase and less than 2 hours of play. Other sites gold is 2999р. But there are no refunds.

M
Manty s krovyu 15.04.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
And a good idea! I did so with The Final Bigfood did) 118 minutes played, and the money was returned)

I
Inspektor_73 15.04.20

Long pre-ordered at Uplay with a discount of 20%, the gold edition came out for 2800.

g
gfcnjh2 15.04.20

Only torrent edition. Always.

W
Werewolf1986 15.04.20

Pre-order, but only the silver edition.

Manti with blood Than you boevka was not satisfied with exactly what? Animation of people what? All there well made(my opinion), I have only one confused by this optimization. Uplay also does refunds if I'm not mistaken, I do not do never.

S
Shadowarm 15.04.20

Why pre-order something that will be free to play?

M
Manty s krovyu 15.04.20

Werewolf1986
Not the usual fighting, but a new one. It will be interesting to see

m
meagarry 15.04.20

Predzakazhu gold, most likely. Video/news I try not to watch because of spoilers. But what was leaked, I like it. I love to play with openwatcom autumn is one of the few such releases, especially in nesjestranda setting.
Generally, if I think to take a picker - it is better to buy at once. For part of the game, he is worth 1500, and separately will cost 2300-2400; or then discount that we still have to wait 1200 - which is not much less than 1500.

D
Denis19911 15.04.20

Standards

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 15.04.20

I don't care I have a PC it will not pull and ps4 no

s
saa0891 15.04.20

After a dull and ugly done in technical terms, Utiity not even thought to do pre-order,although the Syndicate was good,but it's not how much happy,if They don't make the game on the level of Black flag (that was a great game with lots of innovation,great setting and interesting gameplay) I do buy or what I will not.
Generally unity specifically so undermined the credibility of the series and fought off the desire to buy,by far the first only the torrent,and then if the game will be good and at the level of the same Black flag that you can buy.

W
Werewolf1986 15.04.20

Manti with blood

No familiarity will agree, but looks impressive.

W
Werewolf1986 15.04.20

saa0891

Agree with something with you.

s
sanek46 15.04.20

After Mass Effect Andromeda is not any pre-orders!

R
Revivo 15.04.20

Vaas was still right about the madness :)

W
Werewolf1986 15.04.20

sanek46

Where does Mass Effect and Andromeda? Beguiled the friend.

M
Mister Chuvak 15.04.20

Preject? At jubilee? atsasina? OKS until it is too late!

d
davidrf 15.04.20

At first thought to buy, but after viewtiful Eastern type (lump in Ubisoft) mention Drona-the eagle I somehow got sick... How many clips about the game as a lot of admiring squeal, but I someone can tell what this Shader? Ah, crocodiles-hippos, but no that would be hooked, as it was in 1, 2 assassin. Just another Ala assassins creed farkray (though the edge of the headlight I respect)...
So long live the pirates!!!

Revivo +1000000