3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
weyner2013 15.04.20 06:31 pm

game people are interested (Diablo 2)

Welcome.

Am wanting to pass Diablo 2 on all three difficulties on Players 8 and complete all the quests (on all difficulties).

Time to play 2-3 times a week (more or less depends on the willingness of all participants). The time and days for approval so it was convenient))

---

From you:
Age 20 and above (I'm 25)
A microphone
Perseverance. If played, you know what the game is long and hard. If you once played but gave up because of boredom, my suggestion is not for you. If played, but did not pass because of some other reasons (for example my lan party tired of playing on Halle), welcome
The desire to play the game until the end
The time that the work was allowed
Not to be a creepy nerd of this game. In uber running? Or maybe paravozov drove? A rune above Vex beat? If at least one Yes, then you are not here))

---

Offer to play different classes. The style of the game, which you want to run in the heap, or many walk alone, and the party to be sometimes difficult quests and bosses. Everyone is different, as anyone comfortable.

By the number, I think optimum is 4 people (including me), because less is a bit wrong (for this game) and 5 or more, it is very difficult to arrange the time. However, I don't mind trying. Ultimately, they can go the distance.

Something like that. Anyone interested, please contact Skype:
as_the_places_burn

weyner2010

If you are wishing, you will create a Skype chat and now together we will look into it and through it (not through me)) will be organized
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 15.04.20

Too narrow frame. Diligent players who have not abandoned the game due to boredom, usually quickly move to the category that you are not interested. Given that the game more than 15 years, the number of required tends to zero.

O
Obsessed 15.04.20

The desire to play the game until the end
weyner2013 and pull? (

B
BaDuMchik 15.04.20

Suggest to use Skype, it is often buggy and lowers ping and TeamSpeak for example...

F
FludoTron 15.04.20

Firk like for this gameplay retract, where is he?

U
Ugi-dugi 15.04.20

Guys even checked to ask how many were not looking, never found how to enable /players 8 on PG. I thought this feature is missing here. How to turn on guys?

T
Torum. 15.04.20

Ng this command does not work, you either still with family chelikani to cooperate, or its the game to start.

w
weyner2013 15.04.20

Obsessed
Of course)

w
weyner2013 15.04.20

BaDuMchik
СогласенUgi dugi
There's just when creating a game choose 8 people and all