3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Blackstar 15.04.20 06:31 pm

The problem with the game (NieR: Automata)

Guys, I had some kind of heresy. Played okay, accidentally got the ending H, after which the game crashed to the main menu. Then I press continue and choose your save game. In the end, the game just crashes without any error. How to fix? (License, trainers are not yuzal, before all went quiet at medium at 60 fps)
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.04.20

Mr Blackstar
Delete this game I have it even on full screen without fashion is not compromised, a console port )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.04.20

Mr Blackstar
maybe the saved game is corrupted well, there is allegedly enter in the search engine NieR: Automata save fix maybe something I will give the XS blew the game

S
Sikator93 15.04.20

Mr Blackstar
This game on PC a lot of jokes, I wonder how you got it to work properly.

W
Went181 15.04.20

got all the endings, the game worked quietly without fixes full screen and 60 fps on maximum, here read these and you wonder what humans are? litsuha if that

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 15.04.20

sinobido
+1

D
Demonyx 15.04.20

Mr Blackstar
New save game tried to start?

s
saa0891 15.04.20

sinobido wrote:
got all the endings, the game worked quietly without fixes full screen and 60 fps on maximum
Maybe you're not playing in FullHD or just stupid to not pay attention to the problems in the game,FAR mod just corrects the shoals crap Japs (these freaks are no patches released,players have to fix the schools,reminiscent of the approach of the same cribrosa FromSoftware),including the issue with the resolution (I have 1920x1080 instead of 1680x1050 issued,FAR mod just solved this problem),and very poor optimization,really makes the already terrible image of the game even worse.

M
Mr Blackstar 15.04.20

Demonyx
Yes. With a new game everything works

S
Stavaas 15.04.20

saa0891
On Fromow do not drive, they have excellent games out!

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Stavaas wrote:
On Fromow do not drive, they have excellent games out!
As their gonopore can be called excellent in my head does not fit,you have to be very greedy about what they should write (about the one of the worst gonopores in the history of games in the first part of even say no,there's the way the players themselves also were forced somehow to fix the schools because it developed stupidly scored on the game),even in the third part they did not have enough brains to make at least the display of the buttons of the keyboard,as generally necessary to be uporotyh that would not make such an elementary thing.

D
Demonyx 15.04.20

Mr Blackstar
You are, in principle, has not gone far (this is after the amusement Park like?), so can we try again to start.

saa0891
Gonopore? )) Well the first part (and then there's all dspicdem treated), but the second and third than not pleased? Icons? So now the quality of the port is measured? ))))) And DS play on the keyboard is bad, there is a control under a gamepad sharpened. Of course, if you're adept to Dothan and contra, to explain that for some games the controller is better, it is useless.

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Demonyx wrote:
Gonopore? )) Well the first part (and then there's all dspicdem treated), but the second and third than not pleased?
This is gonopore.

Demonyx wrote:
Icons? So now the quality of the port is measured? )))))
So it only reflects what I moron if you can't even such a basic function to do,and of course this is a quality issue,did you not reach even such a simple thing.

Demonyx wrote:
And DS play on the keyboard is bad, there is a control under a gamepad sharpened. Of course, if you're adept to Dothan and contra, to explain that for some games the controller is better, it is useless.
Moveon is that developed can't do normal control under Claudia (well if you porterhouse the game on PC come to the job responsibly),although almost all other developed doing this in their games without problems,only the inept Japs always some shoals out.

M
Mr Blackstar 15.04.20

Demonyx
Nigga yourself in the neighborhood... It was the third walkthrough for the true ending...

D
Demonyx 15.04.20

saa0891 wrote:
This is gonopore.
What gonorthwest second and third in both important and critical for you icons?
saa0891 wrote:
So it only reflects what I moron if you can't even such a basic function to do,and of course this is a quality issue,did you not reach even such a simple thing.
Of course, I'm so important that I will not show icons from Claudia in the presence of three gaparov with boards from x360. Despite the fact that now almost everyone has gamepads, but from the need for three cripples from Russia to bother, because they are a pad for five hundred roubles with aliexpress not noisebridge. Not to make people laugh.
saa0891 wrote:
Moveton
Scholar, yeah))) Lol, and even singled out XDDD
saa0891 wrote:
developed can not do normal control under Claudia (well if you porterhouse the game on PC come to the job responsibly),although almost all other developed doing this in their games without problems,only the inept Japs always some shoals out.
Who are all the others? Examples of games like the DS. Bloodborne? Lords of the Fallen? Well, as they clave is played? Remaking management - breaking mechanics and the game itself. Again, for the sake of that crowd without getting dirty to do it, no one will. And, in fact, anybody is not necessary, except for... well, you understand.

s
saa0891 15.04.20

Demonyx wrote:
What gonorthwest second and third in both important and critical for you icons?
The second management of the same shit,the third part of the wish to be dropped immediately as soon as I saw the display key controller instead of a keyboard,well, not how you have to be a moron not to make such an elementary thing,if I as a potential buyer need not,for God's sake,it just shows the disregard for the players.

And so that would be quite reached you read the topic of impressions,especially about management,synonymous shit,crooked,not playable very often used.
http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls_2/vpechatleniya_ot_igry_pc-825361/

Demonyx wrote:
Of course, I'm so important that I will not show icons from Claudia in the presence of three gaparov with boards from x360. Despite the fact that now almost everyone has gamepads, but from the need for three cripples from Russia to bother, because they are a pad for five hundred roubles with aliexpress not noisebridge. Not to make people laugh.
I don't care that you're important and what is not,I write for myself,and about FromSoftware I have not once wrote.
Nonsense about the gamepad especially funny to read,too lazy to even comment.

Demonyx wrote:
Scholar, yeah))) Lol, and even singled out XDDD
I understand the normal arguments you will not wait,will cling to all sorts of crap.

Demonyx wrote:
Who are all the others? Examples of games like the DS. Bloodborne? Lords of the Fallen? Well, as they clave is played? Remaking management - breaking mechanics and the game itself.
No need to break or anything,just do the control properly and everything.
Almost all games I played on the keyboard (does not occur generally no problems),there are problems in the game from the Japs,and these developers can be on the fingers of one hand to count,to be fair in games from Platinum Games office is pretty normal,in NieR: Automata that,for example in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
Lords of the Fallen and The Surge controls are excellent,a pleasure to play,if it did in Dark Souls it would be very good,but can't these crap Japs normally do.

Demonyx wrote:
Again, for the sake of that crowd without getting dirty to do it, no one will. And, in fact, anybody is not necessary, except for... well, you understand.
All the other developed how do I do normally,but these morons can't,you know,to achieve that you write some nonsense about cripples when you poke his nose in the gaps,and cripples it's just FromSoftware.

B
BadRequest 15.04.20

Hi all this problem, when you direct the camera to get a better look panties xD camera jiggles it all wrong?