3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HamataYoshi 15.04.20 06:31 pm

Explanation about the co-op and PvE missions (Destiny 2)

Hello. Can someone put to me a point. the Game is often compared to bordoy, so cooperative mechanics I predstala imagine so - there is an outdoor (semi-open) world or just rail campaign/story, where you can have fun with friends and there is PvE, something like side missii.
Naturally, the beta showed something else.
In the story of the company is not permitted to invite other to joint pastime, and saydkvesty made in the form of a list. This is especially so for the beta did, but really the story the company will not be allowed to invite people for co-op at any time (saw pass where random players with each other wave to discourage)? And about the PvE that is in beta - why is the game not allows you to start the mission, for example, one or two players? Always looking for a third, but if the third drew, you play with the rest and for a long time to you can never connect.
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kolobok1184 15.04.20

HamataYoshi
Drawing an analogy with the first part of the game then:
1. The first story mission always takes place in one person without the ability to invite a friend. Then you can pass two or three.
2. In all other PVE activities, can also run as you prefer (1, 2 or 3 players in a team), also has a roster (in eng. the title), there you can get access to our team for all players. I.e. if you perform one kind of event, you can priglosit any player in your team (or you), and if the team you open any player can get hooked.
3. In stranach and PVP have matchmaking. For it strikes 3 players, the game always before starting the activity will try to collect phulpati, but there is a time limit. Ie if in a minute (roughly) she can't find three players that will start the game in the amount found.
In General, the beta is very poor, it will give a normal performance only for those who are familiar with the first part.

J
Jafes 15.04.20

In the first part we had to go through the starting quest alone, and then you can play with friends in a party all you like - the story, dungeons, raids, planets, etc. fanitsya
I'm sure there will be the same.

H
HamataYoshi 15.04.20

kolobok1184
Jafes
Thanks for the explanation, very glad that the answers are what I wanted to hear them.

c
choa 15.04.20

kolobok1184
prompt, and how matchmeyker determines the importance of finding inst/RAID? He will look for the classic Trinity (tank/DD/heal) or maybe a group of three hunters randomity? In the same ESO you choose a role, and matchmeyker throws you into the group where this role is not enough, and then wonder how...

k
kolobok1184 15.04.20

choa
In the first part, always choose the power level (light) and tried different Persians to throw in strike for example. In pvp I have no idea how he's balancing piercing. But in the elite trial of Osiris (pvp mode) to take into account all and the more victories without a defeat, the stronger team you picked. The RAID selection no, only the command to assemble.